Back Together

I stood back, patiently waiting for the door to open. Maybe he was still out being Spiderman.. I shouldn't have even came here.. I started to turn away, only for the door to swing open. I looked up, seeing Peter staring at me. Clearing my throat, I stood up straighter, "Hey.."

"Hey. What are you, um, doing here?" he asked, leaning against the door.

"I wanted to talk to you." I stated, shrugging slightly.

He nodded, backing up and opening the door a little wider. I let out a breath before walking in, listening to the door close a few seconds later, "What do you want to talk about?"

"It's good that you're Spiderman again." I stated, "I'm glad you got that little boy away from danger."

"That's what I'm suppose to do." he sighed, sitting down on his computer chair, "I couldn't just let him think he could beat that rhino thing."

"Yeah." I nodded, looking over at him, "I've missed you, Peter."

He just stared up at me, staying silent. I let out a breath, "I shouldn't have pushed you away that day. I was just upset and confused. I mean, you were dating my sister and now she's dead. If she wasn't, you'd still be with her and I'd be alone."

"That's not true."

"You know it is, Peter. You loved her. Hell, you might still love her for all I know." I chuckled slightly, throwing my arms up, "But I don't care. All I know is I'm falling for you and I pushed you away before you could catch me. I need you back in my life, Pete."

He smiled slightly and stood up, wrapping his arms around me tightly, "I've missed you too." he mumbled, kissing the top of my head as I hugged him back.

"Good. I thought I would be embarrassing myself when I first got here." I laughed, pulling away and looking up at him.

He chuckled and shook his head, "I lost you for five months. I'm not going a minute longer without you."

"It sounds like we're dating." I giggled.

"Wouldn't you call it that?"

"Well, we went on dates, but you never asked me to be your girlfriend, so." I smirked, raising an eyebrow up at him.

He rolled his eyes playfully, "You always make things difficult, don't you?"

"That's who I am." I chuckled, shrugging.

He sighed loudly, "Gabriella."

"Peter."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Well, I guess." I sighed loudly, "If I must."

"Stop it." he laughed, tackling me down on the bed.

*~*~*~*~*~

I sat in the back of a cab, a small smile on my face. I looked around at the buildings lit up in front of me, suddenly seeing movement from my side. Raising an eyebrow, I looked behind us as the cab slowed down, not seeing anything. Now I'm going crazy. I sighed quietly and turned back around, the cab driver suddenly slamming down on his brakes.

I gasped loudly, someone slamming into the back of the cab, causing it to push forward. I slammed into the back of the drivers seat, a groan escaping my lips. The cab continued to move forward as I started blacking out. I slowly turned my head towards the side, seeing a bright blue figure.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Uh oh.. What's gonna happen? :o

STILL TAKING VOTES ON A BRAND NEW STORY. VOTING ENDS DECEMBER 20TH SO I CAN POST IT AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ALL OF YOU :D THE CHOICES ARE:

Jelsa - 6

Jack Frost & OC - 8

The Walking Dead - 5

The Joker - 1

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO VOTE I don't really care :) Personally, I am pulling towards JF&OC or The Joker because I feel like I can do so much with that. If I did a Jelsa story, I don't think I would be able to pull of writing Elsa.