I Swear

I turned over, pulling my covers up to my chin once again. I let out a quiet breath and closed my eyes tightly, willing sleep to overtake me, only to jump when there was a knock on my window. Only one person could get up to it and I wasn't about to open it for him. Rolling my eyes, I turned on my other side so my back was now facing the window.

Another knock.

I lifted a pillow and threw it at the window, it instantly bouncing off. I heard a quiet sigh from the other side of it, "Gabby, please open the window." his muffled voice pleaded.

I ignored him once again, closing my eyes. Once again, another knock. Quickly sitting up and standing from the bed, I rushed towards the window, throwing it open, "Leave."

"Not before you let me explain." he frowned, staring down at me.

"There's nothing to explain. I told you earlier I don't want to see you again. I just want to go to sleep and forget this day ever happened."

"I can't lose you."

"You already did." I stated, going to close the window, only for his lips to meet mine. I pulled away quickly, "Don't."

"Please." he whispered, his voice cracking.

He knows I hate when guys cry..

I sighed quietly and lowered my head, letting him in. I sat on the edge of the bed, brushing my hair out of my face as I looked up at him, "Fine. Explain."

Peter nodded slightly, running a hand through his hair, "I don't know what I was thinking. I don't really know what I was doing. I was just feeling really down and had to do something to get everything off of my mind."

"That's why you call me." I stated, crossing my arms.

"I know. I feel so stupid for not doing that." he sighed loudly, shaking his head, eyes glistening with tears, "Please forgive me, Gabriella. I need you in my life. If I ever lost you, I don't know what I would do."

I stared up at him before shaking my head slightly and looked down at the floor, "How can I trust you after this?"

"Because I promi- no. I swear, I will never do anything to ever hurt you again." he stated, walking closer to me.

I stood up, looking at him once again, "If you ever do this to me again.." I trailed off.

"I won't." he mumbled, tackling me down on the bed and pressing his lips to mine.
*~*~*~*~*~

A quick makeup chapther :D

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Do you guys like One Direction? .-. I mean, I do and I really want to write either a Louis Tomlinson or Harry Styles story! Lemme know what you think :)