A Big Reveal

"You look so good!" I smiled brightly, literally looking up at Peter.

"I just gotta get the mask on." he chuckled, walking around slowly in the stilts, "Can you hand it to me?"

I nodded and tossed him up the Jack Skellington mask, watching him put it on, "How's it look?" he asked, his voice muffled.

"You look amazing."

"Are you ready to go, my beautiful Sally?" he asked, trying to imitate Jack's voice.

I giggled and nodded, "Yeah. Let's go."

"Central Park?"

"Yeah." I nodded.
*~*~*~*~*~

 I walked beside of Peter, looking around at everyone and smiling at most of the costumes, "People are so creative when it comes to Halloween." I stated, looking up at him.

He nodded the best he could and held his hand out for mine, "I think we win best couple costume though."

I blushed, glad it was hidden from my makeup, and grabbed his hand gently, "We look like we should be in the movie."

He chuckled, "We do. Let's go talk to Tim Burton and tell him we want to be in the human version of the movie."

"It would be so great if they would actually make one like that." I sighed, looking down at my feet.

He squeezed my hand gently before stopping, tensing up. I raised an eyebrow and looked up at him again, "If you don't keep moving around, you're going to fall." I stated.

He quickly removed his mask and looked around, "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I asked, trying to listen closer.

A few seconds later, I heard gun shots. I frowned and quickly looked at Peter, "That happens all the time."

He just nodded slightly, "Maybe Spiderman will come back and stop it."

"He's been gone for over a month. I don't think so." I stated, walking towards a bench.

"Are you still mad at him?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. I mean, I should be. He killed my father and sister." I sighed, "What does he have against my family? I just wish I knew who he really was so I could ask him and talk to him about it." I stated quietly as I sat down.

Peter looked at the bench, then at me, then his stilts, causing me to laughed, "Right, sorry. Do you need help?"

"It would be appreciated." he chuckled.

"Are you mad at him?" I asked as I helped him practically fall onto the bench.

He sighed and took his mask off, running his fingers through his hair, "I don't know. He technically didn't kill them. It was the lizard and the Green Goblin that killed them." he shrugged, looking over at me.

I frowned and laid my head on his shoulder, "I guess you're right. Still, I wish I knew who he really was."

He nodded slightly, clearing his through, "Um, Gabby.."

"Yeah?"

"I have something to show you." he stated, removing his stilts.

"What is it?"

"Let's go back to my place."
*~*~*~*~*~*~

I sat down on Peter's bed, looking up at him, "What's the big surprise?"

"First... just, don't hate me, okay?"

I raised an eyebrow, "I could never hate you."

"Good. Close your eyes."

I nodded and did as told, even putting my hands over my eyes. I heard him moving around for a few seconds before he sighed loudly, something sticky suddenly hitting my stomach. I quickly moved my hands and squealed as I was suddenly brought closer to Peter's chest. My eyes widen as I took in his new mask and outfit. I looked down, seeing a string of web still on my stomach, "You're.." I whispered.

"I'm Spiderman."
*~*~*~*~*~

She now knows! :o

Bum bum buuummm....

Did you guys have a nice Halloween last week? I did even though I didn't get no candy :c hehe