The End

"Let's go out for dinner tonight."

I raised an eyebrow and turned away from the fridge, "Why?"

"We haven't been out on a real date in a while, so I thought we could go out tonight." Peter smiled slightly, shrugging, "What do you say?"

"It saves me from having to cook." I chuckled, closing the refrigerator door, "Where are we going?"

"Just dress fancy."

"Fancy?"

He nodded and kissed my forehead before walking out of the kitchen. I blinked. A fancy dinner date? Could he.. is he.. No. He wouldn't propose to me this soon, would he?

What if he is?

Oh shit.
*~*~*~*~

I smoothed out my slightly curled hair, hair spraying a couple of flyways down before picking up my earrings. Peter still hasn't revealed where we were going and I haven't tried to pester him into telling me. I like surprises, anyways.

Standing in front of the full length mirror, I adjusted my short red-ish pink sparkling dress before slipping my shoes on. I turned towards the door and took in a deep breath. What if Peter really is going to propose? Should I say yes? Is it too soon to say yes? Do I love him?

Of course. I wouldn't be living with him if I didn't. Did I love him enough to marry him, though? I sighed quietly and walked out of the bedroom, seeing Peter standing in the living room in a casual tux, his back facing me.

"Are you ready?" I asked, clasping my hands together behind my back.

He jumped and turned towards me, shoving his hands in his pockets, "Yep. You look amazing." he smiled, his brown eyes practically shining.

I smiled back and walked over to him, "You look pretty great yourself."

Peter leaned down and kissed me gently before grabbing my hand, "Let's go so we're not late."

"Late?"

"I made reservations."

"You're really going all out, huh?"

"This is a special night." he stated, closing the front door once we were outside of the store.

"How so?"

He remained silent before stopping a taxi. I frowned and slipped in as he opened the door for me.
*~*~*~*~

Peter wouldn't sit still. He would either continuously bounce his knee or mess with something on the table. Every time I would ask him if he was okay, he'd just shrug off the question and smile reassuringly at me.

I was honestly confused and a little bit suspicious.

"Gabby?" I heard him ask.

I looked up at him, "Peter."

"I have to ask you something."

I nodded for him to do so.

He cleared his throat and stood up, only to kneel down beside of my chair. My eyes widened. I was right. He was going to propose..

I bit my bottom lip, seeing him pull out a small box. And there it is...

"Gabrielle, I have loved you for a very, very long time. I'm not a very romantic person, so I'm just going to keep this short. I know this is probably too soon, but we can wait as long as you need to before the real thing, but will you marry me?"

I smiled slightly and nodded, "Yes, Peter."
*~*~*~*~

GABBY ON SIDE

Yes, this is the end of Never Leave Me. An epilogue will be post sometime soon, so keep a look out for that! 

If you haven't read my newest story Save Me, please go do so :D