Tomorrow

"Your doorman is still really intimidating." Peter muttered to me, glancing over his shoulder.

I chuckled and shook my head, "He's actually a big teddy bear." I told him, pressing the elevator button, "Don't be frightened by him."

"I'm not frightened by him." he stated, shaking his head, "He's just.. scary."

"Then you're frightened by him." I laughed, as we stepped into the empty elevator.

He sighed loudly and looked down at me, "Fine. I am."

"Big bad Spiderman is scared of a harmless doorman." I giggled.

He cleared his throat and shook his head, "Spiderman isn't around anymore."

I frowned and looked up at him, seeing him staring at the closed doors. Clearing my throat quietly, I looked straight ahead also, running a hand through my hair, "Well.. why not?"

"All he does is cause death to those who don't deserve it." he stated, anger filling the tone of his voice, "So, there is no more Spiderman."

"The people need you." I whispered as the doors opened to my floor.

"They have the police." Peter sighed, stepping out.

I frowned once again and stepped out behind him, quickly catching up to walk beside of him. It was silent the rest of the walk to my room, our hands brushing together with every step we took. Once we were at my door, I turned to look at him, "Tonight was fun." I smiled, "Thank you."

"You're welcome. I wouldn't mind doing it again soon." he smiled back, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

I chuckled and leaned up, pressing my lips to his cheek gently before turning and opening the door.

"Um, Gabby?"

I turned towards him again, only for his lips to land on mine. I instantly kissed him back, my hands going to rest on his chest. A few seconds later, I pulled away, another smile on my face accompanied by a blush on my cheeks, "That just made it even better." I told him quietly.

Peter chuckled and kissed my forehead, "I'll text you when I get home."

I nodded and smiled at him once again before turning and closing the door behind me.
*~*~*~*~*~

I brushed through my wet hair, glancing over at my phone every now and then. Peter still hasn't texted me back and it's been about an hour. Eh, maybe he had to run to the store for aunt May or something. As soon as that thought crossed my mind, my phone lit up.

Hey, I made it home. Aunt May called and asked me to pick up a couple of things at the store. Sorry if I worried you :)

I smirked to myself. I knew it. Okay, good! Glad you made it home safe :)

How about we do something tomorrow? Or is that too soon? It's probably too soon. We can do something this weekend, if you want to.

Peter, it's not too soon lol tomorrow is perfect :)

I locked my phone, only to quickly look at the lock screen again at tomorrows date.

Gwen's birthday.
*~*~*~*~*~

Oh no :o having a date on Gwen's birthday...who is dead...what's gonna happen? :D

I AM TAKING VOTES FOR A NEW FANFICTION! Here are the choices:

A) Jelsa (Jack Frost and Elsa)
B) Jack Frost and an OC
C) The Mad Hatter
D) Jack Sparrow
E) The Walking Dead
F) The Joker

Let me know down in the comments! I've been really into Johnny Depp recently, so that's why there's a couple of his characters in it :)