Lucky

I looked around the apartment, smiling to myself. It was perfect. Small enough for just the two of us. I looked over at Peter, who was walking around, a smile of his own on his face.

"I think this is perfect." I stated, looking over at the woman who was trying to sell us the apartment.

"Great! It comes with a license to open up a shop in the vacant space below this." she told us, a smile on her face, "Come back to my office and we'll sign the papers."
*~*~*~*~

I pulled my hair up in a ponytail, looking around at all the boxes cluttered everywhere. Peter walked through the door, dropping yet another one onto the ground. I sighed, "This is going to take a while."

He nodded, "It'll be worth it." he smiled, walking around and wrapping an arm around my waist.

I smiled slightly, "Where do you wanna unpack at first?"

"Kitchen. I'm kind of hungry." he chuckled, grabbing my hand and pulling me to said room.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "You would be."

He looked back at me and winked before pulling open a random box. I stood beside of him and looked down, seeing dishes his aunt had given us, "Do you think they need washed?"

"Probably. They were in the basement."

"Okay, go ahead and put them in the sink."

He did as told, taking multiple plates and bowls to the sink. I opened another box, seeing the glass cups, coffee mugs, and silverware my mom had given me, "Can you put this box beside the sink when you're done?"

"Sure can. You know.." he murmured, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, "We need to test out the bed."

"We haven't done anything like that, Peter. Plus, we haven't even said those three words.. or really been together long enough." I whispered, glancing over at him as he laid his chin on my shoulder.

He smiled and kissed the top of my head, "I know. Soon, though, princess."

I looked back at him and smiled slightly before turning back to another box.
*~*~*~*~

I looked around the empty room. The coffee station can go in that corner with cute round tables and a bar looking counter. I can have bookshelves in most places, with lamps and nice chairs in the others.. I smiled and crossed my arms. Sounds like a plan to me.

I turned, jumping slightly when I saw Peter standing on the last step, smiling slightly at me, "What?" I giggled, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm just thinking of how lucky I am." he smiled back, jumping off and walking over to me.
*~*~*~*~*~

I HAVE another NEW STORY IDEA! I don't know whether to do it about Peter/Spiderman or just Andrew Garfield... orrrr Harry Styles.. hehe

I was reading a Harry story and it really interested me and I wanna write a story about that, whether it be one of the three choices I'm torn between. Lemme know what you guys think :D

DOES ANYONE WATCH AMERICAN HORROR STORY?! I just started three days ago and I'm already on season 2, episode 6..

i clearly have no life