Spiderman's Return

*~5 months later~*

I walked down the sidewalk, a hot chocolate in my hands. It was getting slightly warmer now since it was spring, but I stay cold all the time. I looked around before crossing the road, jumping slightly at the sound of loud gun shots and the ground shaking slightly. Raising an eyebrow, I looked around again, seeing a crowd starting to gather behind metal gates. I blinked before making my way over there, standing beside a woman with her son dressed as Spiderman in front of her.

My heart fell. Peter.. I sighed quietly before looking at what was happening. A giant mechanical rhino was shooting at the police.. Alrighty then.

"I am the Rhino!"

I blinked. Oh, really? I honestly couldn't tell. Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms, continuing to watch the shooting going on. After a while, I was getting ready to walk away, only to stop when the woman beside of me started crying out for her 'baby'. I looked out at the road again, seeing her son standing there, pulling on his homemade mask. I gasped quietly, listening to the things the man in the rhino was saying. Suddenly, everyone stopped talking, staring up at something.

I instantly looked up, my jaw dropping also. Spiderman swung down behind the boy, causing him to turn around. I watched as Spiderman bent down, talking to the boy before patting his back before he ran back over here, causing everyone to cheer loudly. Spiderman looked straight at me before jumping up on top of a police car, catching a megaphone.

"You will fight me. You will fight me now? Huh?" the man called out.

"On behalf of the fine people of New York City and real rhinos everywhere, I ask you to put your mechanized paws in the air." Spiderman called out through the megaphone.

"Never! Get down so I can kill you! I destroy you!"

"You want me to come down there so you can kill me?" he asked, nodding slightly as he talked.

Peter, what the hell are you doing?

"Yes!" the rhino man stated.

"I'll be right there." Spiderman stated, tossing the megaphone over his shoulder.

I shook my head slightly. He's going to get himself killed. I sighed quietly and watched as the rhino literally started running towards him, shooting out missile like things. Spiderman jumped down and picked up a sewer lid, the missile thing hitting it. He jumped up and threw the lid, his webs soon catching it and turning it around in the air, it soon coming down on the rhino.

I cheered along with the people around me, encouraging Peter to continue on. After a while, the rhino was finally defeated and Peter, well Spiderman, was patted on the back before swinging off. I sighed quietly before pushing my way out of the crowd, instantly making my way to his house.
*~*~*~*~*~*~

I knocked on the door, standing back and crossing my arms, staring down at my feet. A few seconds later, May opened the door, a smile on her face, "Gabby, it's good to see you again."

I smiled back, "It's good to see you too. Is Peter here?"

"He's upstairs." she nodded, allowing me inside.

I instantly ran up the stairs, stopping in front of Peter's door. I took in a deep breath before knocking gently.
*~*~*~*~*~

Cliff hanger! Kinda..sorta? hehe

STILL TAKING VOTES ON A BRAND NEW STORY. VOTING ENDS DECEMBER 20TH SO I CAN POST IT AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ALL OF YOU :D THE CHOICES ARE:

Jelsa - 5
Jack Frost & OC - 4
The Walking Dead - 3
The Joker - 1

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO VOTE I don't really care :) Personally, I am pulling towards JF&OC or The Joker because I feel like I can do so much with that. If I did a Jelsa story, I don't think I would be able to pull of writing Elsa.