You Should Leave

I opened my eyes, a depressed feeling instantly overcoming me. Gwen would have been  nineteen today.. I sighed quietly and rolled over onto my side, facing my window. I stared at the closed curtains, pulling the covers up to my chin, only to groan when my phone went off. I reached behind me and picked it up, seeing a text from Peter.

Are you up?

Yeah.

Do you know what today is?

Obviously.

I didn't mean to come off as a bitch, but I can't help it. I mean, it's Gwen's birthday and I'm going on a date with Peter. I sighed loudly and rolled onto my back, jumping when there was a knock on the window. I stared over at it, not daring to move. There was another knock, causing me to slowly sit up. I looked around, seeing my softball bat leaning against the wall.

Standing up, I quickly picked up the bat before standing beside the window, slowly moving the curtains away, hearing the window open. As soon as I saw someone step inside, I swung my bat, hitting them in the stomach. The person groaned and hunched over, their brown hair falling in their face, "Thanks, Gabby."  they mumbled.

I blinked, "Peter?"

"No, Santa." he sighed loudly, his arms wrapping around his stomach, "I see why you were our top player now."

I chuckled weakly and dropped the bat, "Um, yeah. Sorry?"

"Who else would be knocking at your window?"

"A murderer." I stated, crossing my arms, "Now, what are you doing here when you were just texting me not even five minutes ago?"

"I thought you would like some company. Especially on today."

"We were going out today either way." I stated, raising an eyebrow.

He shrugged and finally stood up straight, "Still. I thought you would like someone all day. Not just when we went out."

"Peter.." I sighed, sitting down, "Doesn't this feel weird to you? I mean, I'm Gwen's sister. You loved Gwen and now we're going on dates."

"Are you saying we should just.. stop?" he asked, looking down at me.

I shrugged and crossed my legs, "I don't know what to do, Peter."

"I don't want to stop." he stated, "It's probably wrong to say, but I'm falling for you. I can't just stop seeing you."

I stared up at him, "What if Gwen was still alive? Would you be falling for me then?"

He stayed quiet, slowly looking down towards the floor. I nodded to myself and stood up, "You should leave. I'm going to get ready and visit Gwen's grave." I told him, "It'll be better if we did just stop seeing each other."

He looked up at me again, a hurt expression on his face. He sighed quietly before turning and jumping out of the window. I fell back down on the bed and covered my face with a pillow. Why did I just do that?
*~*~*~*~*~

Why did she? Sigh.

Still taking votes on a new story! The choices are:

A) Jelsa (Jack Frost and Elsa) - 3
B) Jack Frost and an OC - 1
C) The Mad Hatter  - 0
D) Jack Sparrow -0
E) The Walking Dead - 1
F) The Joker - NEW

I have just add the Joker because I watched TDK the last two nights and I really love him ;-; I'm pulling towards JF & OC, The Mad Hatter, and The Joker. I just think I could do so much with those :)

I WILL END THIS AROUND DECEMBER 20TH SO I CAN COME OUT WITH A BRAND NEW STORY AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT TO ALL OF YOU :D