Welcome, Fellow Bored People

Welcome, my fellow bored students (or adults, no judging here) who should be working or studying but are scrolling through Wattpad instead, performing procrastination at its finest.

*DISCLAIMER*

Each chapter will be named based on its fandom. If you don't know/like some of these fandoms, feel free to skip the chapter! No hard feelings ;) As I've said, this book is just for fun and to help when I get stuck on my main book, CITN (Coincidence, I Think Not)

None of these quotes are made by me, unless otherwise stated, and all rights belong to their original inventor (whoever they are).

If you'd like to see some of your fandoms' incorrect quotes on here, just leave me a comment/message and I'll try my best :)

Enjoy and don't hurry on getting back to your (school)work, I promise this book will be worth all your failing grades ;)

Just, don't snitch on me to yo parents, I'm (not) innocent! 

If I did manage to make you laugh, or at least snort at my pathetic attempt, there's a little star on the top/bottom of your screen that you can tap to make me feel great about myself! *nudges at you to tap the star*

...

You still haven't tapped the star after my amazing intro? Well, read on. It might change your mind *0* (oh gosh that's my first time using that text emoji thing. It looks like the famous 'The Scream' by Edvard Much) - (Yes, I did just google who's the artist that painted 'The Scream' so I sound professional)

Enjoy! (x2)