Carmen Sandiego

Shadow-San: As unbecoming as this is, I found a baby on the side of the road and could not bring myself to walk away.

Coach Brunt: Shadow-San, V.I.L.E. ain't no daycare. I get that you didn't want the baby to die but we can't-

Shadow-San: *puts baby Carmen in her arms*

Coach Brunt: -give her away. This is my baby now, and if any of you try to hurt her I will snap your necks.

。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚☆ 。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚☆

Chief: I want to show you a picture from last night that really upset me.

Chase: Okay, but in my defence, Julia bet me 50 cents that I couldn't drink all that shampoo.

Chief: That's not what I wanted to-

Chief: You drank SHAMPOO??

。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚☆ 。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚☆

Black Sheep, thinking: Ugh, V.I.L.E. is trying to serve their terrible imitation rice in the cafeteria. I should warn the others to skip it.

Black Sheep, thinking: In the past four days, they have called me shortie or little kid nine times, two more times then they're allowed to in a week...

Black Sheep:

Black Sheep: Remember guys, grains are an important part of the food pyramid!

。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚☆ 。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚☆

*Zack laughing at Ivy as she burns another batch of cookies*

Ivy: This is so much harder than my easy bake oven.

Carmen: What's an easy bake oven?

Ivy:  *jaws drop* You don't know what an easy bake oven is?

Carmen: Um...No?

Zack: It's a...a cooking thingy with a lightbulb, where you cook stuff.

Carmen: An oven?

Ivy: No, no. Smaller.

Carmen: A microwave?

Zack: No Cahm. It's a toy.

Carmen: You...eat...toy food???

Ivy: *facepalms* Nevermind.

。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚☆ 。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚☆

Everyone: *standing around a broken coffee pot*

Brunt: So. Who broke it? I'm not mad, I just want to know.

Black Sheep: I did...I broke it.

Brunt: No. No, you didn't. Le Chevre?

Le Chevre: Don't look at me. Look at El Topo.

El Topo: What? I didn't break it!

Le Chevre: Huh, that's weird. How'd you even know it was broken?

El Topo: Because it's sitting right in front of us and it's broken!

Le Chevre: Suspicious.

El Topo: No, it's not!

Paper Star: If it matters, but probably not, Tigress was the last one to use it.

Tigress: Liar! I don't even drink that crap.

Paper Star: Oh, really? Then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier?

Tigress: I use the wooden stirrers to push back my cuticles. Everyone knows this, Paper Star!

Black Sheep: Okay, let's not fight. I broke it. Let me pay for it, Coach Brunt.

Brunt: No! Who broke it?!

El Topo: Coach Brunt...Mime Bomb's been awfully quiet.

Mime Bomb: *shocked expression*

Everyone: *starts arguing*

Brunt, to the staff: I broke it. I burned my hand so I punched it. I predict ten minutes from now, they'll be at each other's throats with warpaint on their faces and a pig head on a stick. Good. It was getting a little too chummy around here.