Chapter 4

rewrite

Mike's alarm clock yells right next to my ear. I roll my eyes and turn it off. I turn to step off of the bed and before my feet hit the floor they land on something else. I hear a groan and I look down and see Mike on the floor. I step off of him. "You slept on the floor?" I ask. He sits up. "Yeah, Dustin took out spots as soon as we left." Mike says. I look at the clock. "Shit it's already 7:40." I say. "You can just borrow one of my shirts." Mike says and points to the closet. I quickly look through and grab the least nerdy-looking shirt possible.

Mike and I walk outside. "Wanna ride with me?" He asks. Everyone had already left. I nod and get on the back of his bike.

Mike quickly ran into class when we got to school but I had to grab a few things from my locker. I hear someone lean against the locker next to me. I close my locker door and see an ugly ass kid looking at me. "Hey cutie." He says. "Uh, hi." I say. "What's your name?" He asks. "I'm y/n." I say. "Cute name, I'm Troy." He gets closer to me. "Welp, nice to meet you Troy." I say trying to back up. He grabs my arm and kiss me. He holds me tightly but I'm able to push him of. "You're fucking disgusting." I say and walk to class. "You're late Miss y/l/n." Mr Clark says. "I know."

-/lunch/-

I look at everyone's plates as I sit down. "Yeah, I think I'll just wait to eat until I go home." I say. "Yeah maybe it's better to wait." Mike says and pokes at his food. "You calling me fat Wheeler?" I ask. "What? No. I'm calling you easy. You've been here two days and you've already made out with Troy in the fucking halls." Mike says. I scoff. "Who told you that?" I ask. "I saw it." Mike says. "Oh yeah? Well did you also see the part where I pushed him off of me and called him fucking disgusting." I ask. Mike shakes his head and looks down. "Yeah, Mike, he forced himself on to me." I say. "You're such an asshole Mike." Max says. We sit in silence for a few minutes. Will coughs. "Anyways. Where were you two? We couldn't find y'all when we left." Will says. "Nothing. Just felt more comfortable upstairs." Mike says. "OR YOU HAD YOUR TONGUES DOWN EACHOTHERS THROATS!" Dustin shouts.