Chapter 7

rewrite

"I dare you to get whipped cream and feed it to everyone." Dustin says. Mike laughs, "Okay, easy." He says. Everyone was giggling when Mike came back with the whipped cream and was feeding everyone with it. When he got to me he made a huge pile in my mouth. "It's the leaning tower of pizza!" Dustin shouts. I laughed, causing the tower to fall on to my face. I wiped it off and Mike sprayed some on my forehead. Everyone laughed as he made his way around the circle. "Lucas, truth or dare." Mike says. "Dare." Lucas says confidently. "I dare you to eat whipped cream off of Dustin's stomach." Mike says. Lucas gags as Dustin lifts his shirt up and hits his stomach.

We go through a few truths and dares and we make it back to Mike. "Mike, is it true you like y/n?" Will asks. Mike's cheeks turn pink. "What? No. Never have, Never will." Mike says. I roll my eyes. Max rolls her eyes then kisses Lucas on the cheek. "Let's play seven minutes in heaven." She says. "I'm down." Lucas says. Everyone ends up agreeing.

Lucas grabs an empty coke bottle and spins it. With a little bit of manipulation the bottle lands on Max. We all make kissy noises as they go into the closet. Will sticks his tongue out and gags.

Next, Max spins. It lands on me. We giggle and go into the closet. "So what's up with you and Troy?" She asks. I shrug. "Nothing really." I say. "Are y'all friendssss or what?" She asks. "Hardly even friends, I just need a place to sit." I say. "Yeah becAUSE MIKE IS AN ASSHOLE!" Max says loudly so that Mike hears. "Hey!" Mike yells. I giggle. "Anyways, Troy's bad news." She says. I nod. "I know, I'm not getting too close." I say. "Times up ladies!" Dustin yells.

I spin next. It lands on Mike. Just my luck. "Do I have to go?" Mike asks. "Rules are rules." Lucas says and shrugs. Mike groans and gets up. We walk to the closet. I shut the door and lean against the wall. "Why do you hate me so much?" I ask. "I don't hate you." Mike says as he rolls his eyes. "Really? Because that argument says otherwise." I say. "I just don't want you around me." Mike says. "Sounds like hatred to me." I say. "Not hatred." He says. "Fine! Whatever it is it's pissing me off. What the hell did I do?" I ask. "You didn't do shit." He says. "Well then stop treating me like it." I say. "I just don't want to get close to you. I just wish you would stay away." He says. "What did I even do to you?" I ask. "Nothing. You're just gonna fuck up the party, and fuck up my life, just like El did." He says. "Well I'm not like El. I've been in society long enough to know right from wrong. Plus, El was like a girlfriend to you. You and are aren't anything romantically." I say. "We could be." He says. I stay quiet for a minute. "What?" "We could be something romantically." Mike explains nonchalantly. "Uh, I mean I guess. You're sort of attractive...I guess." I say. Mike just shrugs and walks out of the closet. What the fuck?

The game of seven minutes in heaven just slowly progressed into spin the bottle. Basically everyone kissed eachother, it was mostly harmless. Mike's were..a little less harmless. I swear this kid is bipolar