Chapter 12

troy, james, and i walk into his house and james' girlfriend nala is already waiting for us. "took you long enough. who's she, where's the booze?" she asks. "this is y/n, she's hanging with us. the booze thing didn't work out but we can just steal some of my dads." troy says.

nala rolls her eyes. "fine. whatever." she says and goes into troy's dad's liquor cabinet. she grabs a few bottles and we go to troy's room. we all lay on his bed and we turn on friday the 13th.

troy wraps his arm around me and i just stare at the tv, ignoring him. we all drink and i eventually fall asleep on troy's arm.

-:-

i feel a nudge that wakes me up. "get up sleepy head. we're playing truth or dare." troy says.

"okay, y/n truth or dare." i say, speaking to myself. "dare. i dare you to lay back down and go to sleep. wow that sounds like a wonderful idea." i say and i lay back down. troy pulls me back up. "nope, don't be boring."

we play truth or dare for a while but nala decides she's bored and her and james lay on the floor.

i snuggle into troy's blankets. "guess you'll have to sleep on the floor." i say. troy lays down next to me. "nah, i'm good." he says. i roll my eyes.

"i gotta tell you something y/n." troy says. "yeah?" i ask. "i really like you.." he says and kisses me. i pull back. "troy.." i say. "you don't have to say anything. i just wanted you to know." i turn away from him and just force myself to fall asleep.