20

🍂Y/n's POV🍂

What. The. Hell. One second I was in my living room and now, now I'm on the side of a road. I was supposed to show up at the house not here. I look at a sign next to me. "Welcome to Wheaton." That's just like the one for Hawkins. I get a splitting headache and I fall to the ground. I see images of Mike and El flirting, one of them kissing. I get up but it's like I can't control my body. I walk across the highway praying a car won't hit me.

I walk into a neighborhood i don't recognize. I look to the left and see a house. "Byers." It says on the front. I turn and knock on the door. Ms. Byers opens the door. "Y/m?" She says. I nod and hug her. "Will! You have a visitor!" Joyce yells. He runs to the door with the gang following him. "Y/n!" Will yells. I jump into his arms and kiss his cheek. Max comes up next, I give her the biggest hug. "You got my call?" She asks. I nod. When I stop hugging her Mike starts to come my way. I move out of the way. "Wow! The house looks nice. Can you show me around Will?" I ask. "I'll come to." Max says. Will shrugs. "Great!" I say.

We walk upstairs leaving Mike and El behind. "Will let's go to your room I need to talk to both of you guys." I tell them. Will nods and we go to his room. We sit on his bed. "I have new powers." I say. They gasp. "I can teleport, and I have some sort of vision thing." I say. "What's the vision thing like?" Will asks. "I can see things but it's not like they're in the future or the past." I say. "I saw Mike and El flirting." I add. Will rubs my shoulders. "Ok where's Dustin and Lucas?" I ask. "They went to the store for Joyce." Max says. "Ok let's go downstairs." I say.

When we get downstairs Mike and El are standing in the kitchen. Will Max and I stand on the other side of the island from them. I hear the door open and close. "We're back!" Lucas says. I run over to them. I jump on Dustin. "Y/n? When did you get here?" He asks while holding onto me. "Like 10 minutes ago." I say smiling. I jump off of him and go to Lucas. "Hi y/n/n." He says smiling. I grab some of the groceries from them and I walk back to the kitchen. I use my telepathy powers to put them up. "El just lost her powers." Mike says. "K." I say. "So could you maybe not use yours infront of her?" Mike asks rudely. "Could you not cheat on me just because I wasn't here? Oh right you can't so I don't have to do what you say." I reply back sassily. I turn around to him. His mouth is wide open. The rest of the group is looking at him, even Joyce and Jonathan. "You're dating Y/n and you've been flirting with El this whole time?!" Joyce asks shocked.

I continue to put up some of the groceries. "I got it Y/n." Jonathan says. "Thanks for your help sweetheart." Joyce says. Mike stays silent and looks guilty. I sit between Max and Will. Will puts his hand on my leg to comfort me. I smile at him.

Joyce makes us all chocolate milk. "Mooooom we're not babies." Will whines. "Shush it Will, I love chocolate milk." I playfully glare up at him. He smirks down at me. "Y/n can I speak to you outside?" Mike asks. I smile and nod. He slides open their screen door to the backyard. I close it behind us. "Look I'm sorry-." "No! I'm going to talk, I don't care how sorry you are. I remember around the first month we knew eachother you complained to me that everyone you ever loved has either died or gone away. And I've finally figured out that it's because you're an ass! You're a complete fucking asshole, you were so rude to me when we first met and you've cheated on me more than once. I've forgiven you too many times Mike! Even when it wasn't forgivable!" I yell starting to cry.

"Y'know you're not perfect either y/n! Remember all those times you would get angry at me and go off to Troy?" He yells. "Becuase you wouldn't listen to me!" I yell. Mike starts to yell but I can't hear him. A loud ringing goes off in my head. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! A pot with a plant in it shatters next to Mike. "What the fuck!" Mike yells. "Life doesn't revolve around you Mike, other peoples feelings matter to. Remember that." I tell him.