SEVENTEEN {The Drive Home}

"I've Tried A Thousand Times"

{Shay's P.O.V}

"Your gonna make a mess!" I practically laugh out loud at Blake and his chocolate fingers as we sat at a stoplight in my car, long after the sun had gone down.

We had gone to three different venues and were on our way home as we finally broke into the chocolates from the gift shop, which was not a mess friendly type of snack.

I leaned forward to the passenger compartment and opened it up to get napkins "Here!" I say throwing most of them at him and a couple for me before the light turned green again.

"It was your idea to get chocolates, so don't complain when they get all over your car," He says while whipping the melted chocolate off of his fingers.

"I wasn't aware that I was traveling with a slob of a human being, otherwise I might've done something different"

"Did you just call Blake Gr-"

"Yes, I did. So tell your ego to get used to it"

"Wow," He says pretending to be offended "That hurts"

"What a shame," I say while continuing driving down the city which was just a black curtain with thousands of glittering lights on top.

It was gorgeous to look around at the lights that went all the way up to the sky in clusters, almost like stars.