Chapter 51

The royal wedding was held at an alter that was outside of the palace. Lots of royal guests were in attendance and there stood Natsu, the groom looking dazed and confused with a foggy and clouded mist in his eyes. Like he wasn't even aware of what was happening right now. Lucy and her friends had managed to sneak in by disguising themselves as servants and guests.

"Alright now when Jellal gives the signal you and Levy grab the prince. Leave the rest to us." Erza whispered to Lucy.

"Okay." She responded.

While her friends were getting ready to put their plan into action Lucy crept over toward Natsu.

"Natsu." She called in a whisper to him to get his attention. "Natsu are you okay?"

He looked at her. Not a single trace of recognition in his eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked her.

"It's me Lucy."

"I don't know a Lucy."

"What are you talking about? We've known each other for weeks. I'm the woman you claim to be in love with."

"You must have me confused with someone else. The woman I love is Queen Minerva, that's why I'm marrying her."

"Natsu you don't love her, you only think you do because you're under a spell. I have to get you away from here." She grabbed his hand.

"Now wait a minute I'm not going anywhere with you. I don't even know you."

"Natsu please. You have to trust me."

"I can't trust you because I have no idea who the hell you are. Now leave me alone. It's my wedding day and if the queen catches me talking to another woman she might get the wrong idea."

He started to walk away from her.

"But Natsu wait!"

WHAM! Before he could go too far Erza hit him over the head with a silver tray, knocking him out.

"Alright he's unconscious now get him out of here while we handle the rest." Erza said.

"Wasn't that a bit extreme?" Lucy asked skeptically.

"Well he wasn't going to come willing, what else were we supposed to do?"

"Good point."

"Now get going."

At once Lucy and the fairies began to carry Natsu's body away. The royal guards tried to stop them but Jellal gave his pack the signal resulting in them changing into their wolf forms and attacking the guards while Erza helped fend them off.

Meanwhile in her chambers Minerva was in quite a mood. She was desperate, desperate to be married. So when the time came to get her ready she had a look of pure irritation.

"Tighter you fool!" She snapped at Cana who was cinching up her corset.

"I'm cinching it as tight as I can."

"Not tight enough for my taste."

"Your majesty you are aware that if I go any tighter you may end up suffocating to death?"