~ Chapter 3 ~

~ Zane's POV ~
We entered the lodge (and by 'we' I mean me and the Zane under the Forever Potion.) And  I saw a man dressed in all black with no ears and tail, but I knew who that was, "hello brother..." Ein turned around and his mouth curled into his evil smile as he saw me, "Hello Zane, did you miss me?"

                              ~ Garroth's POV ~
"We're going back to the lodge"...

"Why are we going there?" Laurance asked, I didn't want to tell him of what happened, but I guess I had to for him to understand.  "3 months ago when we were at the lodge, wolves came into the building, and Zane and I were the only people in there since the rest went to a town nearby, I wanted to save Zane since it's my job of being a big brother, so I got down to the lobby and tried to scare them off and eventually it worked, I went outside and the others were back, I told them of the wolves and they questioned where Zane was, I was about to say that he was still inside, but we heard him scream, we ran upstairs and saw items on a nearby dresser were knocked down and the blankets were messed up, Lucinda pointed out that there were signs of a struggle." Laurance stared at me with a shocked expression and asked "did you find him?"

I took a left turn and continued on with my story,
"Eventually yes, but in the mean time Lucinda found a hidden door in the room and we all went inside, Kim, Lucinda and I found a cave that held potions on shelves, spell books, ingredients for potions and a cauldron, and on the spell book it was turned to a page that read 'Forever Potions'."

    ~ Lucinda's POV ~
"What are Forever Potions?" I felt that Garroth wouldn't give a good explanation on what they are so I answered the question for him "Forever Potions Are Potions that can last forever, they are illegal in witchcraft and you would be stripped from your magic if you ever brought one upon this world. We found Zane later on after Aphmau and Aaron went to look for him, we found out that he was under the effects of the potion based on his green eye, he said that he got lost in the woods while with his brother and saw a flash of green, but he wasn't talking about Garroth, he said that Garroth wasn't his brother, but he could remember his friends, parents, and Vylad."

"After that I wanted to find out more about the effects of the potion so I went back to the cave to retrieve the spell book, but before I could bring it back, I got knocked out. I woke up later in a cage above the ground, he used a spell that made me tell the truth of why I was in the cage and my knowledge of Forever Potions, he pulled out one out of his satchel and threw it at me, he let me go back to the lodge knowing that I wouldn't do anything."

                              ~ Lucinda's POV ~
Garroth pulled up at the lodge and he continued the story inside, "she, of course came back with green eyes and said that she was also lost in a storm and was separated form her brother and saw a flash of green, but when She and Zane met their eyes flashed as they went next to each other and Lucinda then put a spell on Aphmau, and they teleported to another cabin near a cliff." Laurance sat down on the couch beside Kim "but you forgot about!-" She started, but soon shut up after she realized what she was about to say, "Forgot about what?" Laurance asked clearly confused, "that's a story for another time"

I dismiss that conversation and let myself continue, "we entered the cabin and saw a werewolf dressed in all black and covered his face with a mask, he turned around and splashed a love potion on Aph and made her think that he was her fiancé, he took off his mask and we saw that it was-" I was interrupted by the door breaking down and revealing Tatiana and two wolves.

"Ein is alive!"