~ Chapter 8 ~

T.W: Mentions of breaking a bone/joint.

~ Zach's POV ~

We take the kid to our truck and tie him up in the back if he wakes up, even though we know that's not gonna happen, better safe than sorry.

We were on the road for hours, me and Michael took turns driving, I've been doing background checks on this kid, apparently he's a Ro'Meave. He looks nothing like his Father, though he resembles his Mother. He lives on MyStreet with his brother and Laurance Zyvahl, maybe I can use him somehow... (😏)

We stopped at the airport, I punched him square in the face and he woke up in an instant, "what the hell, i-" he looked at me with shock "where am i? What the hell did you do to me?" I slam my hand over his mouth "listen Ro'Meave" he looked shocked that I know his name "you better shut up, and follow us, or I'll hurt everyone one you love, along with your self..." I bend his index finger backwards until I hear a 'SnAp'

He nods his head and I let him go, "get out." He climbs out of the car as we do and we head inside, when we're close to the exit we hear someone say "Heyyy Katelyn"

I turn around and see a white haired kid touch Liz'z ass, "watch it buddy" I pry his hand away from her "do that again, and I'll make you wish you were never born" he sticks his hands up as if he's surrendering "woah man, I just thought she was Katelyn-" I pull Liz away from the Casanova

"Zane?" He looks toward the kid, "what are you doing here? Is your finger OK?"

~ Zane's POV ~

As soon as he asks, I pull my hoodie sleeve over my finger "I-" "-He's fine" Zach turns to me and gives me a sour look, "he's fine." He turns toward Travis, he looks concerned "alright, if you say so..." he walks away slowly "what did I say? I told you to shut up and follow us, but you spoke to him!" I backed up until I hit a pillar "I, I only said one word..." 'sLAp' I hold my face as he stares at me, at the corner of my eye I see Travis looking, with a horrified expression on his face. I shake my head as Zachary grabs onto my collar and drags me away.

~ Travis's POV ~

I saw that man before, he looked so familiar yet I can't pinpoint when I saw him before, maybe it's his face, he looks like Aph a little bit, maybe he was the man in the my dreams when I was a kid, it doesn't matter where or when I saw him, he just hit Zane. I was ready to march over there and give him a piece of my mind, Zane was the type of person that can't fend for himself, he just sits there and takes any form of abuse that's thrown his way, so when he shook his head I followed them to the back of the building where all the private jets are.

When they were boarding I snook a look at the man at the stairs, he had white hair, grey eyes and- wait, dad!?- he looked in my direction and his face paled. I   Took out my phone and dialled Garroth's number, bit before I could press the green button my phone got snatched, my dad was in front of me with my phone in his hand. "Travis! What are you doing here?" He awkwardly smiles and hugs me, I pat him on the back and break the hug "where are you taking Zane!?" He moves to the right so my vision is blocked, "who's Zane?" He keeps rambling to keep me distracted

"Dad-"
"There's no one named Zane here, is he Garroth's brother?"
"Dad!-"
"Did you meet him in high school?, I miss those times, your Mother would tell me you were hanging out with Dante. Is he your friend?"
"TERRY"

He stared at me, "I'm not stupid! Where are you taking him!?" He sighs and punches the bridge of his nose, "Travis I didn't want to do this to you..." I turn around to see two people dressed in black and wearing shades ready to grab me. I punch the left man in the face and poke his eye with his sunglasses (rip) I knee the other one where the sun doesn't shine, I pull his shirt over his head and kick him into the wall behind him. I yoink my phone from my dad and run.

I made it out of the airport, I look behind me to see my dad running to me, I pull out my phone while running and call Garroth.

                                         Ring...

                                     Ring...

                                         Ring...

                                     Ri- "Hello?"

"Oh thank god!" Im running out of breath as I run to my car, of course the airport chosen today out of all days for the parking lot to be crowded. "Are you okay?" I unlock my car, only a few more minutes and I'll make it. "Yes. Zane isn't, I'm at the airport, i might get caught. Track my phone or something." I slow down at my car door to open it, I feel a hand rest in my shoulder

Oh schnitzel...

I know that in the original storyline of MyStreet and MCD Travis's mother died, but in my version, his mom left Terry because of his job. She didn't want anything to do with his occupation so she left for good, leaving Travis alone since he was introduced to forever potions at such a young age and she didn't know how to cure him.