~ Chapter 11~

TW: Broken bones, bullying, blood, swearing, and... nail chipping!!! 😱

3rd person

        As you might have noticed, I didn't write Michael injecting the potion into Zane, it's because he didn't inject him. Only Travis and Katelyn, right now Michael is back at the airport, waiting for a certain group to arrive...

~  Zane's POV ~
Dread is sitting in the pit I'm my stomach, when I'm bored or have no distraction from my life, I think of my emotions as people. Like dread, right now I'm imagining him sitting in a dark room with barely any light, the only time he can see are when I open my mouth, but it's very dim, he tries to escape, but can only reach my chest, then has no choice but to fall back down into my stomach. There he stays, forever, or at least until I die. Me and Travis are patiently waiting, we're tapping our feet to the beat of "Can't Stop Believing" by Justin Timberlake, I'm pretty sure Katelyn has dozed off, or maybe... no, stop it brain, she is not dead.

To confirm the question going through my head every few minutes, again, questions that won't go away until they're answered, are like people, endlessly running laps through my head. Sometimes stopping to collect his breath to keep him from passing out, only to keep running again, once he finds his purpose, he drops on the floor, relieved to feel the satisfying ache in his bones as he finally stops running, his lungs hurting and heart beating terribly fast. Anyways, Katelyn's head suddenly jerked up suddenly, eyes widened and staring at nothing... silence.

We waited for a few moments, only the sound of our breathing filling the room. Her arms flew up and both her cuffs snapped off the chair, sending her fist straight into Travis's face, giving him a bleeding nose. He audibly gulped, her eyes were green, shit...

"H-hey Katelyn..." she whipped her head around to look at me, "um... do you know who we are?" She had a blank stare, back straight and arms at her side, legs pressed together and head up, she would look like a soldier if it wasn't for the casual clothing. "A male Snow White and an emo freak" ouch.

Travis and Katelyn locked eyes, their eyes glowed bright green, it reminds me when me and Lucinda did that, oh shit that's exactly what they did. "H-hey guys..." Katelyn ripped off the cuffs on my wrists and arms. Causing her to chip two of her nails, Travis yanked me upwards while my legs were still cuffed, and he yanked me hard, I felt something in my knee, and it hurt. A lot

"Fucking Shit!" I cursed out, I saw a bit of blood soak my jeans, Travis sighed and ripped my leg and feet cuffs, I huffed "thank you", he growled and pushed me into the door, his strength caused the door to break off its hinges and fall, damn this hurts.

Katelyn pushes me into, what was supposed to be the pilot's room, but had no controls or things that pilots need, instead there was two lab tables, containers filled with neon filled liquids, and Terrance. "Ah, finally, you two arrived." Terrance jotted something down in a clipboard. "Sit."

Travis pushes me to the table full of equipment while he and Katelyn sit on the empty one, the clipboard read '1 hr, 12 min, 16.2 sec' and '1 hr, 16 min, 3.72 sec', I shudder, creepy.

"Alright Mr. Romeave, cooperate with us and it won't hurt... as much..." and me being the cocky emo I am, I talk back "I don't have to fucking listen you, you piece of worthless shit!" He fits at me and brings out a... metal bracelet? I snort "what are we? 8?" He growls and slaps it on my wrist, huh, surprisingly not painful. He pressed a button and the bracelet clamps down on my wrist, I start to feel my bones bending, "alright alright alright enough I'll listen!!!" I pant when he stops, Jesus Christ almighty that hurt.

"Ok, let's try this again, lay down" I do as told, I try not to knock any lab equipment down, I lay down successfully and shiver from the cold of the table. He takes off my mask and clears the hair out of my eye, I wince from the sudden brightness, I haven't used this eye in years. "Open your eye" I try to open it but it hurts, why would it hurt? It was just a snowball...

"Oh yes." Terrance walked off, I could hear him say "Ein must've done his experiment, I won't have to punish him now." He what now!?

Terrance comes back with a bag that clinks, there's glass, and what sounds like tools. Crap I'm so screwed.

Heyyy my fellow humans! I'm gonna leave you on a cliffhanger cause I'm evil like that 😈

I'm really really really sorry for the wait, a lot happened in the last week, in case you're wondering, yes, I am gonna keep writing this book 😉 Cya soon my canned beans!