~ Chapter 15 ~

"We will be arriving at Starlight Adventure Park in 10 minutes, I repeat, we will be arriving at our destination in 10 minutes."

~ Garroth's POV ~
I shoot open my eyes. 10 minutes!? That's so little time! Does my hair look good? Do my clothes look presentable??? Oh, who am I kidding, it probably shouldn't matter, right? I mean, he is my brother, he's seen me way worse than this. I sit upright from my slouched position, my hands are still loosely intertwined with Vylad and Kim, my back's a bit sore from staying in the same pose for hours.

Michael's not here, well, not in his seat. He's not in any other seat either. That would be odd to move seats and sit with people he barely knew. Well, that's what he did with us. I should thank him when we get off, a lot of people would probably not do this if they had the information. But I do find him a bit suspicious, the way he spoke to the guards made them forget about our weapons and left us to move along, he might know them, but that probably wouldn't mean they'd let us through while armed.

I should find him though, make sure he's not up to anything off, now I just need to get up without waking anyone in the pod. I carefully release my hands from their weak grips and walk carefully through the other's legs and feet. I stumble a bit on my way out, but not enough to trip. Now, where would he be? The only other rooms are the pilot's and the bathroom. I'll change the bathroom first.

Nope, not here. Not behind the door, in the cupboards either(Hey, you never know.). The only place left would be the pilot's room...why would he be in there? I silently walk over to the locked door, not sure if I can be heard from the outside. I peek in the circular window and sure enough he's there. It's really not that hard to spot him, he's the only one in here with a white head of hair. I don't want to bust down the door and immediately accuse him of anything, for all I know he could be reassuring himself of a safe landing?

No...that's not it. Wait...what?...oh no. Oh no no no. Oh my god we have to get out of here!

"Aph!" I roughly shake her awake, she squeals "Garroth! Quit it!" She opens her eyes in an annoyed tone, "Sorry Aph, but we need to leave!" She looked around the room "Where's Michael?" She slowly stands up and keeps searching the room "That's what I've been meaning to tell you! Michael is-" I'm interrupted by the pilot's door swinging open. "Is everything alright? I heard yelling from you two." Aph looks me in the eyes, "Yeah," she turns to look at him and smiles sweetly "I was just a bit nervous of landing, I've never been on a plane before." She laughs nervously. I know Michael can see right through her lie "Oh that's quite alright, we're going to land in a few minutes, so no need to worry."

He looks me in the eye with interest and hate, he shuts the door harshly and I sigh. "What was that about, Garroth?" I run my hand through my hair "I'll tell you when we're alone, not here, he might be able to hear us." She looks suspiciously at me and nods slowly, we both sit back down. "Is everything OK?" Lucinda shoots me a knowing look, "Oh yeah, just a little nervous." Aph does her nervous laugh again. Lucinda smiles and laughs a little before looking at me again. "I know" I hear Lucinda's voice in my head, she did this before with me back at the Lodge, I'm still not used to it. I nod and we both go back to doing our own things, I was about to link my hands back with Vylad and Kim when suddenly my phone went off.

"Hello?
"Hi my little Gar-Gar~!"
"Moooom, that name's so old!"
"Hehehe! Sorry, Gar-Gar! But, I do have a question"
"Alright, Shoot"
"Do you know where my little Zu-Zu is?"
I falter a bit, I should've known she would've asked this, curse my luck.
"Uh, yep! He's with me!"
"Oh that's great! May I speak to him?"
"Uhm, no, sorry, he's sleeping at the moment, I don't want to wake him up since he hasn't gotten that much sleep lately."
"Oh no worries! I just wanted to know where he was! Alrighty! Have a great day!"
"You too, mom."
Call ended