~ Chapter 4 ~

~ Lucinda's POV ~
"Ein is alive!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down Tatiana, what do you mean he's alive? I thought your pack killed him!" I started to panic, 'could Ein be the cause of this?' "I saw him... with Zane, they came here about 30 minutes before you guys got here, they went back to the cave where Lucinda was kidnapped!" Tatiana practically shouted at me, "well then we have to go now!" I hear Garroth say while putting on his sweater, "wait wait wait! Where is everyone going?" Laurance asked clearly confused, "Laurance..." I started "...Maybe it's best for you to just stay here while we go out..." I grab my wand but Laurance grabbed my hand, "no way, from what you guys told me, this guy is dangerous!" I sighed "okay, just stay close and don't let your guard down" I say as I yoink my hand away from his grasp and we walk together to the room with the door, I open it with my magic and we all step inside.

"I'm going to put a spell on all of us that will fend off the potions." I did as I said and put a magic barrier around them and myself "what did that do?" Tatiana asked "you all have barriers around you that will cause the potion to shatter onto them, not affecting you guys, of course." We all continue down the hall and we gasp at the sight of Zane unconscious in the same cage I was in! "Zane!" Garroth yells I shush him, "Garroth! Do you want to be found!?" I Whisper-yell at him, "no, but what if Zane's hurt!" I was trying to keep him from going over there and we suddenly heard a noise, "hide!" I say to them.

~ Zane's POV ~
I wake up to the sound of my brother yelling "Zane!"
'It's probably another trick' I pretend to be unconscious and I hear Lucinda's voice "Garroth! Do you want to be found!?" "No, but what if Zane's hurt!" They bicker back and forth until I hear his footsteps, 'so they actually came here to save me?' I hear the footsteps stop underneath my cell, "I know you're conscious, Zane." I sit up and see his face, his terrible face, "what do you want?" I say with hatred, "I need to test a potion, to see if Michael actually gave me the recipe" he says as he pulls out a potion from his satchel.

He throws it in my cage and green particles dance around me until the potions effects take place, Though, 'I feel in control, usually I can't-' "confused?" He interrupts my thoughts by bringing my cage down and unlocking it, I obviously walk out and try to run, but as soon as I do I feel an excruciating going through my head.

"Painful?" Ein says while chuckling, I kneel on the ground clutching my head "please... stop it!" I plead as tears roll down my face, the pain ends and he grabs me by my collar bringing me closer to his face "next time, it'll be worse" he drops me as i land on my back, "now come"