~ Chapter 13 ~

~ Aphmau's POV ~
From what I remember, which is a lot, I remember Ein being powerful, too powerful. One human, Meifwa, or Werewolf could never take him on by his/herself. So we need backup.
That's right

We're taking the whole squad.

The Squad.

          "Hey guys, I need your help."
Read  by KC, Danny, Dots, Rye, and 2 more at 3:46 pm

Rye - "Yeah, what's up?"

Danny - "Are you okay?"

Dots - "What is it?"

Blazey - "Do I have to?"

"I mean, I kinda need you all to come with me. You need to pack your suitcases for a month long trip, we're going to Starlight Adventure Park.  I'll te ll you why when you're all here, but this is really important to me."
Read by: Blazey, Maria, Cadenza, KC and 3 more at 3:55 pm

Cadenza - For sure, I'll get started. Anything you want us to bring?"

KC - Of course!"

Maria - "Give me 30 minutes, I'll be ready then"

"Thanks guys, I don't think so, Cady. For sure bring a knife as protection, see if you guys can find any weapon of any kind or something to defend yourself with. That will be needed, thanks guys, I'll see you soon."
Read by Danny, Dante, KC, Blazey and 3 more at 4:02 pm

Dante - "Um, I'm still at the Airport."

Cadenza - "Wait wtf"

KC - "I was wondering where you were"

Cadenza - "Didn't your flight arrive three hours ago?"

Dante - "Yeah, it did. Travis never showed up so I waited for him, but I thought I saw him with Katelyn near the second floor stairs. But yeah, I'm still here."

"Do you have your luggage with you still?"
Read by Dante, Cadenza, Door Breaker, Kimmy and 5 more at 4:07 pm

Dante - "Yeah, it's right here."

"Great. Don't move, we'll be there in about an hour."
Read by Kimmy, Maria, Dante, KC and 4 more at  4:07 pm

Dante - "Ok? Sure, make sure to tell me what's up when you're here. And also, pleaseeee bring a charger. My phone's about to die. If it does, I'm at the cafe near the entrance."

"Gotcha, see you guys soon."
Read by Maria, Dante, Dotty, Danny and 3 others at 4:09 pm

My suitcase is packed to the brim with necessary items to survive and defend myself with, along with an extra charger for Dante. I roll my suitcase out the door and into Garroth's car, I'm the first one done so there's a lot of space left, that won't last long.

"Hey Aph, I'll be right back, I'm going to get more gas for my car just in case." He gets in the drivers seat, he rolls down the window and I lean forward on the frame, "sure Garroth, be safe, aight?" He smiles "Aight" I back off the car and he drives away.