~ Chapter 10 ~

T.W!!! This chapter involves Syringe usage (idk if that triggers anyone) Shocks, Broken body parts being moved.

~ Katelyn's POV ~
"Seven...eight...nine...ten! Ready or not here I come!"  I giggle as I hear footsteps coming my way, I crouch down further into the chest as I hug the blankets closer "Hmm... where can she be..." She checks the wardrobe, the bathroom, and her room. When she enters my room I start to laugh when I hear her check the wrong places. "I wonder if Katie's in the chest..." I scoot myself into the corner as far as I could when I hear the chest open. She starts removing the blankets, I squint when light enters my vision and I look up to see my mom smiling. "Found you!"

I'm in the middle of breaking down and tearing her head off. Yeah, it's great seeing her again, but she left me and my dad! For Zachary! I march over there and her face is calm and collected, while mine is probably showing signs of a murderer. "Katie!" She stands up and hugs me, I push her back "don't call me Katie you sick fu-" Travis got on his feet and covered my mouth "watch your profanity Katelyn, there are children listening" I snickered while Elizabeth has a sour look. "Is this your boyfriend~?" She smirks while I blush "N-no!!! Rggh, where have you taken Zane!" She looks scared that I'd found out, good.

"Who's Zane? Is he Ro'Meave's son?" Travis then gets in front of me when I didn't speak, "Why would you care? Oh, I know, you took him for the money, didn't you? To bribe Garte into giving you millions of dollars so you can change your identities and run from your problems" she looks infuriated, she puts her hand to her ear and speaks "get them" I push her to the floor and punch her out, I can hear Travis hell when he got injected with a syringe. "Travis!!!" I take the syringe out of his neck and stabbing one of the guards with what was left inside. He falls to the floor, knocking another guard to fall with him, I look up to see 8 more, I groan and pull my hands into fists.

~ Zane's POV ~
I can hear Travis scream, god I want to kill someone right now. I struggle to break from the cuffs that are around my wrists, i wince at my skin tearing open from the metal, i sigh when I can't do any damage and try to examine the room for anything I can break myself it with. The room is dark, the only light source is the crack under the door. I think I'm in the back of a plane, strange, I never though a plane would have this. My two hands are cuffed together with a chain in the floor, I pop my neck and back, and then I hear- Katelyn? Why is she here? I hear someone fall on the floor. Shoot, now I actually can't leave.

I hear footsteps coming to the room, it's Terrance. He's carrying a bag that clinks every time he steps. I can only imagine what he has in there, I shudder at the thought. He releases me from my chains and I make a run for it, by as soon as I open the door, pain shoots through my body like an electric shock. It doesn't stop. I scream while clutching my head, begging for it to stop, I see Ein with a blank expression on his face, staring down at me. The pain becomes unbearable and I pass out.

I wake up, presumably hours later in a room. It's not dark like last time, it has the same handcuffs on the floor that i was chained to. I don't know if it's the same room, because I don't remember seeing other people I here with me...

I look down at myself and I'm on a chair (it's shaped like a beach chair so his legs are propped up) with my feet, legs, arms, are tied down, while my wrists are cuffed to the arm rests (kinky). I try to wriggle my hands out of the cuffs, I grit through my teeth when I feel my finger being pushed. I hear groaning in front of me

"Oh my god! Zane are you okay? What happened?"
The girl, that I now recognize as Katelyn, is also on a chair, but only her wrists and feet are tied, same with the male, who I assume is Travis. "Yeah, I'm fine. How about you? Sounded like you took quite a hit." She shrugs "I'm alright. But are you sure that you're good? Cause you don't look so hot..." She's showing an emotion other than anger, that's new...

The male woken up, and my assumptions were correct, "Where are we?" He looks up at me expectantly, "I'm not too sure, I know that we're in a plane. Terrance said that he was gonna take me somewhere that no one would find me." They look at each other before speaking "we won't let that happen."

The door swings open to reveal Terrance with a smug grin on his face, he's carrying a suitcase, I don't know what it contains but it can't be good...

"What's in the case, Terry?" I smirk at him through my mask, "It's Terrance to you." He sets the suitcase down on a table in the corner of the room. "Ehh, Terry sounds better, rhymes with a lot of things, too." Big. Mistake.

He makes his way to me and out his hand in my broken finger, he pushes downwards until I feel something move. "Shitshitshit" he chuckles and brings his face down to mine, "it'll hurt way less if you cooperate" he finally let's go and I gasp.

He opens the suitcase and pulls out syringes filled with neon green liquid, "wh-what are you doing with those..." He looks to Travis and smiles innocently. Ew.

"I need someone to test out my potions, to see if they're lethal, if they're alter your memory, changer your form, etc..." he takes three syringes and injects the liquid into Katelyn's neck (😏) and does the same with Travis. "I need to see if the potions have different effects on different genders." He closes the suitcase and opens the door.

I squint my eyes and see a window, we're not in the air yet, maybe we still have some time.."
the effects should take place in a couple hours, at least for men..." he snickers and slams the door.

What a great start to the week...