~ Chapter 12 ~

TW: swearing, cringey couple names.

~ Garroth's POV ~
"Garroth, do you remember what happened before he left?" I being my head up from my knees and meet eyes with Kim, "N-no not really..." she sat down beside me "You said that he called you, what did he say?" "Well, he didn't really say anything, he started sharing his location with me, something that he never does. Um...I'm pretty sure he-" Aph comes back from the kitchen with two cups of coffee for me and Kim, "so, what did you guys come here for? Oh and also, how's Zane? I haven't seen him in a while." Me and Kim meet eyes with each other before looking back at Aph, "well, that's kinda the reason we can here." "Is he okay? Did he get murdered! Oh my god he got murdered!" "Aph, Aph, call down, I don't think he gotten murdered. He went missing not to long ago, we think it has something to do with, y'know...him..."

"Ein?" She says his name with disgust, I can't blame her, hearing his name gives me a mix of anxiety and anger, "Y-yeah...him...". Aph drops the mugs, they shatter on the floor and the contents of the cups spill everywhere. "Where is that son of a bitch?" Damn, I've never heard her swear before, it's kinda hot.

"Garroth! Where is he!?"

"I don't know..." she sits down on the chair across from us, head in hands "I'm sorry, I-I just hate that guy" Kim gets up and sat down next to her "it's okay, Aph, G-Ghost used some of her magic, to try to find out where Zane was. It stopped after a while, but we think we know where he is." I stand up and clap my hands together "that's right! So pack your bags, we're going to the airport!"

~ Sylvanna's POV ~
I always knew being a mother would be hard, but I never expected something like this. Like what happened three months ago, what that monster did to those poor kids, it makes me so mad, seeing them having the need to protect eachother, to be close to eachother to know that they're safe. Seeing them afraid of certain items, like potions or spell books, I'm pretty sure one of them is scared of snow, just refuses to go outside until It's all gone.

I wish I could take the pain away, even if I have to endure it. That's what all parents say, at least some, I never had, they need to learn how to deal with a certain situation of problem, self inflicted or not. But this, this is way too far. These kids are terrified, and I can't do anything about it, the one time I want to do something, I can't do a thing.

Before I can get too deep into my regrets, a call from mija shows on my phone, sliding the icon to answer I prepare to help her through another anxiety attack. But no, this is different, I can hear it in her voice. "Hello Mija! How are you?" I hear murmuring in the back and shuffling, "Hi mom, I'm good, I need to tell you something." "What is it? Are you okay?" "Yes, yes, I'm fine mom! It's just, um, I'm gonna be away for a little while, I'm not going alone, I'm with Garroth and Kim, you remember Kim, right?" "The lady with the green sweatshirt? Of course! She's very pretty!" I can hear Aphmau chuckle as someone audibly squirms. "Yeah, she is. So yeah, I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I'll call you everyday!" I sigh, picking the bridge of my nose "alright Mija, but you must promise me to call every day, alright? If you don't, then my motherly instinct will kick in and I'll call the police!"

"No no no! Don't call the police!" She laughs, it's been a while. "So yeah, I'll tell you where I am once I find out, I love you mom!" "Love you too Mija, stay safe, your friends too." The call ends, what if she gets kidnapped? What if that werewolf finds her again?! No no don't be silly, he's dead! But they didn't find the body! He can still be out there! "ENOUGH" I shout to the voices, it seems to work since I don't hear them anymore. "Won't you two just shut up!? Aphmau will be fine!"

~ Eric's POV ~
"ENOUGH" "Won't you two just shut up!? Aphmau will be fine!" I hate when she gets like this, her thoughts always make her see the dark side of situations, even if there's no possibility. I have to be there for her, so that's what I do. She's hunched over the kitchen counter, concentrating on what I hope is a positive thought. "Hey, Sylvanna" she looks at me, not crying this time, progress. "Hey googie bear, what's poppin'?" I go in for a hug "I heard you earlier, whats got you so riled up?" I let go, "it's not really something that has me riled up, it's just that I'm worried, that's all. My Mija says she's going to the airport, doesn't know where yet. My stupid brain is betraying me again, saying stuff like that werewolf boy will come back."

Oh, that makes sense, "I see, well, you have her location right? When you're worried, you can see where she is, call her, even. Maybe not every time you're worried, call her when it's extreme. In the mean time, I can teach you how to make my famous strawberry puffs!" She laughs "sure Eric, thank you, I appreciate it" "it's no problem, now where are those aprons..."

And that's how we spend our evening, baking random recipes we found online, and of course, making my strawberry puffs...

Completely unaware of what's happening at Starlight Adventure Park

Sup! I know, this chapter isn't as good as my other ones, but I think this ones longer, so that's good. I'm thinking of adding more mature things, like blood and torture, things like that.