~ Chapter 5 ~

~ Garroth's POV ~

We hid behind a few boxes as Ein and Zane passed by us, I wanted to grab him but I knew that Ein would do something to him. "I want to kill that son of a b-" "Language!" Lucinda interrupted me, she took out her wand and crept out of our hiding place.

"They left, I can use my magic like I did before so we can follow their footsteps" as she was preparing the spell, me and Kim went to see if Ein left anything behind, like the recipe for the potion he used.
"Hey Garroth, I think this is the recipe." I took the paper from her hands, "Let's give this to Lucinda, maybe she can find a cure."

                                  ~ Zane's POV ~

We walked for what seemed like hours until we finally stopped at a house, I looked around and saw the same cliff that was here when Aph "killed" Aaron. I shuddered as we walked inside, I saw all the same photos of Aphmau on the walls, it still creeped me out.

Ein stopped outside of a door upstairs, he opened the door to reveal a normal looking bedroom, it had a bed, a wardrobe, a night table with a lamp, and there was a bookshelf near the door.

"I suggest you get comfortable" he said to me as we walked inside. "You're going to be staying here for a long time." He closed the door behind him as he left the room. I sat down with my knees to my chest with my back to the door, I couldn't help but shiver from the cold temperature of the room, "Please, please find me"