Chapter Nine: She's WHAT?!?

Trey's POV

**2 WEEKS LATER**

It's been 2 weeks since Kimberly left and I'm not happy. I checked the old homeless shelter and Ms. Lucy told me she's not there and it concerned her. I have no idea where she could be and it's starting to worry me. I was looking for Kimmy when my cellphone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Mr. Tremaine Neverson?" the male voice asked. "Yes?" I asked. I knew that whoever this was, was not gonna bring me some good news. "Mr. Neverson, my name is Doctor Ronald Donaldson. I have Kimberly Williams in the Parkridge East Hospital..." My world stopped. "She's where??" I repeated. I wanted to make sure I was hearing this correctly. "She's at Parkridge sir. " Dr. Donaldson repeated. "How long has she been there?" "Sir, I think you should come. I'm not at liberty to discuss Ms. Williams's condition over the phone. This isn't her first time here however this is the first time it's gotten this bad. She's placed you down as an emergency contact." "Say no more. I'm on the way." I hung up the phone and called Raven. I told her what's going on and I urged her and Chunki to come. I arrived at the hospital and I walked up and I asked to speak to the Doctor Donaldson. He walked out and headed to me. "Dr. Donaldson, my name is Tremaine Neverson. You called me..." "Yes, son. Please come with me." I followed him to room ER12. "It's pretty bad. My advice...You MIGHT wanna press charges..." He pulled the curtain back and I nearly fell out. I hardly recognize her with the oxygen mask on her face. I backed away from the door and just cried for her. I heard heels and I looked up to see Raven and Chucki. They looked at me and then the doctor. "Donald...how bad is she?" Raven asked him. He opened the curtain back for them and they ran into the room. All you heard was a loud weep. They walked out of the room and straight to us. "What happened??" Raven asked. "We don't know. She walked in and before we could ask her anything, she collapsed on the floor. I knew her because of her previous visit a week before..." "A week before?" I asked. "Yes, she had been beaten up a week ago. We encouraged her to stay but all she said was that she had to get to a meeting to get the house. Before we could call you, she checked herself out but not before putting you down as her emergency person of contact." Dr. Donaldson said looking at me. "Who do you think could have done this?" Chucki asked. "Crystel..." I replied. "Wait..." Raven said. "Crystel....as in Crystel McKindle...Melissa's NIECE?!? How...?" Raven asked. Chunki looked livid. "I overheard Melissa talking about Crystel getting someone when she was packing her things and getting out my house. I know it's her. My gut is telling me that it's her." One thing I learned in jail was to trust your gut and my gut is never wrong. 

Must Be Nice (A Trey Songz Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें