Chapter Five: Cheating Melissa

Melissa's POV

Me: "What do you want Melissa?" Trey asked me. I rolled my eyes and said, "I was just coming to..." but before I could get my statement out, I noticed Trey cut his hair."TREY! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR??"I yelled. Trey looked at me and replied, "I cut it..." I sighed. I hated his new look. "Why?? It doesn't suit you..." Trey rolled his eyes and said, "Cause I got sick of taming it so I just cut it off. Besides, I believe it's time for a fresh and new start for me." I rolled my eyes again and said, "I don't like it." " Well, I'm glad I don't need YOUR approval on that..." Trey declared. Before I could respond, I hear, "Here you go Maine..." I looked and Kimberly placed his food on the table along with his drink rather slowly. I got annoyed. "UGH! HURRY UP! DONT YOU SEE WHERE TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION!!!" Kimberly finished what she was doing and looked at me. "First of all, lower your voice! You're not the only one in this restaurant! Secondly, This tray is hot and I don't wanna hurt him or myself!!!! I want to see you carry a plate of food and trying not to drop it on the floor." She explained. "You need to go kill yourself, save us all the trouble..."I said as the entire section gasped. I realized that others heard me, but I don't care. It's out now and I'm not taking hit back. "Really Melissa?" Trey asked. Before I could replay, an old man walked up to the table. "Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You are causing a disturbance and we don't tolerate that kind of language here." I rolled my eyes and got up. "I can't deal..." I got up and walked out the door. I walked to my car and grabbed my phone. I pressed # 3 and waited. "Hello?" a male voice said at the other end of the line. "Hunny, I miss you. When are you coming home?" "Soon baby. You miss daddy??" I chuckled and smiled. "Of course I miss you!" "Look, I'll holla at you later." I hung up the phone and sighed. I know your thinking...wait... nobody cares about what you think. I'm cheating on Trey, yes, but I'll never get caught.