Three Years Later...

Sitting in the audience, Trey holds his hands together as the announcers announce the nominees in the Best Male Artist of the Year award. Trey has been very blessed to be in this moment. A lot has happened to him in the last three years. Melissa, along with her cousin, has been sentenced to 10 years in jail. He married the love of his life, Kimberly, and had a daughter, DeLeah with a son on the way. He was able to adopt Amber and make her a Neverson. Life for Trey was going well.

"And the winner of Best Male Artist of the Year is...TREY SONGZ!"

Trey smiled, stood up and pointed to the sky. He hugged his partner, Lyfe Jennings, his wife, Kimberly, and his daughters. He hugged his mama and grabbed his wife's hand. She pulled back but he smiled and tilted his head forward. She grabs his hand tighter and they walk up to the front. He accepted the award, hugged the presenters and walked up to the mic. "We made it baby." The audience screams. "First, I would like to thank God...for all he's done for me. I want to thank my mom for having my back and supporting my dream. I would like to thank Lyfe for helping find my self. I would like to shout out my daughters, DeLeah and Amber..." "WE LOVE YOU, DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!" The audience screams again. "I love you, sweethearts. To my son whose chillin' in the oven right now. And..." Trey looks at his beautiful wife and smiles. "To my wife...My best friend..." He held out his hand and she takes it. He pulls her to his side and plants a kiss on her lips. "This award...truly belongs to you...Thank you, my love. Thank you to my fans!!! You guys are amazing. Thank you, everyone. God Bless." They walk off the stage, hand, and hand.

Even when your hustling days are gone

She'll be by your side still holding on

Even when those 20's stop spinning

And all those gold-digging women disappear,

She'll still be here

Must Be Nice.

The End!