oh sehun .

oh sehun.

oh sehun.

oh sehun.

a very popular student. great at everything he does surprisingly. takes honor classes, passes all his classes, plays football. what wouldn't we expect?

oh, just the fact that he's evil.

on the daily, he bullies a good chunk of students in each grade. including his. quite shocking if you ask me.

the teachers or principle wouldn't believe any of this. he's a "perfect student" as they say.

once he shoved a freshman's head into a toilet. you may think that it only happens in movies, but he makes it a reality.

he chuckled at the sight and left the situation.

he told the kid, "tell anyone, and it'll be worse." his obeyed and never spoke of it again. pretty sure he doesn't come to this school anymore.

anyways, sehun is popular with his group of friends. they're bullies as well, but not as bad as him at least. the most they do is ask someone - rephrase - force people to do their homework and if not they take their lunch. they're usually never physical as sehun is.

many do question why sehun is the way he is. visually, he's a good looking person as everyone at the school knows, but as a human being, he's horrible.

at this point, he needs some kind of saving grace. jesus? we don't know.

he's just a bad guy.