1) Admitting Defeat

Las Vegas, Nevada/ Haunted Museum

Billy- Standing behind the counter as I slowly leaf through some papers for the new exhibit.

Aaron- Sitting on a stool beside where Billy stands as I watch some patrons browse the glass cases and oak shelves. (Mutters) "Have you noticed the drastic change in Zak?"

Jay- Sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. (Sighs Heavily) "We all have." I rub at my eyes tiredly.

Billy- (Hums) Glancing up and making sure no one is within hearing range. "This isn't a sudden change, it's been a few years." Flipping to the next page and looking it over. (Huffs) "He's just gotten darker that's all."

Aaron- Both Jay and I look at Billy. "This all started when Nick left."

Jay- (Winces) Nick was a sore subject, for all of us. (Mutters Incoherently) "You're an idiot."

Billy- Nearly knocking all the papers flying as I turn towards Aaron. (Hisses) "Don't you dare!"

Jay- (Rolls Eyes and Mutters) "You just had to go and piss him off."

Aaron- My eyes widen in shock at Billy's rather angered expression. (Stutters) "You, know it's the truth." Leaning back, I nearly fall off the stool.

Billy- Glaring at Aaron as he slowly leans back on the stool. "Nick may be co-creator of the GA, but after ten years of putting up with Zaks BS wouldn't you want to leave too? Oh wait, if I remember correctly you quit for three years and ended up crawling back. Nick go married, he had not one but two daughters, he lost his grandmother and his mother. Zak gave him literal Hell about the littlest things and they would constantly fight! You really think this is all Nicks fault? Look at how many times Zak went and got himself possessed. What makes this time any different? Oh I know, we don't have Nick to bail us out!"

Aaron- (Pales Drastically) He finally takes a breath after his rant.

Jay- (Raises Eyebrow) "Feel better?"

Billy- Turning back to the documents on top of the glass counter top. (Huffs) "A bit."

Aaron- Watching Billy organize all the paperwork. "You really think Zak is possessed?"

Jay- Billy didn't even have to say anything, we already knew what he thought. (Sighs Heavily) "Considering everything, it's the most likely scenario. I mean for the past two years, every investigation he's been having us chase Demons."

Aaron- Our conversation gets cut off when Zak stalks into the main room gift shop, his form very rigid and his blue eyes are pitch black.

Billy- Beyond startled by our brothers appearance. "We need to do something."

Jay- (Nods Agreeingly) "We need Nick." Pulling out my phone, I dial the familiar number.