14) In Life & In Death

Six Months Later

3rd Person P.O.V- The crew continued to kill without mercy and post the videos themselves all over social media.
Reporters called them monsters, spawns of satan, narcissists, even attention seekers.
Their rituals continued to strike fear and panic into the locals, that stories began to spread like wild fire and the authorities were being harassed for not stopping them.

Zakula Manor

Zak- Logging off my computer as I rub at my stinging eyes.

Nick- Setting my laptop aside as I get to my feet and walk over to my distressed mate. "What is wrong?"

Zak- Barely glancing into Nicks worried eyes as I look back down at my fingers that have grown into claws. "I am sorry, for all of this. If I hadn't fucked up that spell, none of you would be in this predicament."

Nick- Kneeling in front of my mate as I rub my thumbs against his tear stained cheeks. "This is not your fault, you are not to blame. We willingly chose this life and we willingly chose to protect you. We did this to ourselves."

Jay- We could all feel Nicks unease and Zaks pain.

Billy- Quickly rushing to the office. "What happened?"

Nick- (Sighs) I turn my attention to our others in the door way. "The locals have started a witch hunt."

Aaron- (Frowns) "That's not good."

Nick- (Shakes Head) "No, it's not and Zak is having an identity crises on top of it."

Jay- Walking over to the desk as I sit at the edge and run my fingers through Zaks hair in a comforting manor. "He's blaming himself."

Nick- (Sighs Heavily) "He is."

Zak- (Whines) "I don't want this anymore."

Billy- We all look at him shocked. "Is he saying, what I think he is saying?"

Jay and Nick- (Nods) "Yes."

Aaron- Walking over, I take Zaks hand in my own. "If he goes...we go too!"

Nick- All we could do is stare at Aaron. "Aaron you are aware that Zak wishes to end his life." I press my hand to my mates cheek as he nuzzles against it. (Smiles Fondly)

Aaron- Entwining my fingers with Zaks. (Nods) "Why would we want to live forever, especially without the one whom started this all. He belongs to all of us and we are incomplete without him. Again....he goes, we go too."

Jay- Resting my hand on my mates shoulder. "He has a point."

Nick- (Sighs) "I know he does." We all glance over at Billy whom has made his presence known when he randomly sits on Zaks lap. (Raises Eyebrow)

Billy- Wrapping myself around my brother. "We don't have to live like this anymore?"

Zak- Nuzzling Billy's temple. "No, we don't."

Four Weeks Later

3rd Person P.O.V- While the authorities are still hunting the cult, the crew gets their affairs all in order. They officiate their wills, write letters to their living relatives and then write letters to a multitude of people coming clean about their double life.

Haunted Museum

Zak- Down in the dungeons where the original murders took place, it's set up for one more ritual.

Nick- I quickly repaint the pentagram, the binding ruins and protection sigils.

Aaron- Zak, Billy and I stand around the alter.

Jay- I place the three black candles and white candles around the pentagram, then picking up the shackles I place a cuff around each of our ankles.

Zak, Aaron and Billy- We each pick up a charmed dagger.

Nick- Picking up my own charmed dagger. "Repeat after me; Cinis cinerem, spiritu spiritus est. Hanc animam expelle decretum malum." We all have one chance for this to work, as the last word rolls off my tongue, I hold up my tagged and slice into my throat.

Jay, Aaron, Billy and Zak- Clearly repeating the spell. "Cinis cinerem, spiritu spiritus est. Hanc animam expelle decretum malum." We hold up the daggers to our own throats and slice.

3rd Person P.O.V- The life leaves their bodies as their blood coats the stone surface around them. The energy that had once peacefully thrived within the museum catastrophically collided and destroyed the building, burying the bodies and their secrets with them.

~As they say; Leave the dead to rest~

~Authors Note~

Cinis cinerem, spiritu spiritus est. Hanc animam expelle decretum malum= Ashes to ashes, spirit to spirit. Take this soul and banish this evil