11) Marked

Next Day

Zak- I'm in the kitchen making everyone breakfast, turning around as I go to set the pancakes on the island, I nearly drop the plate. (Gasps) "Billy?"

Billy- Sitting at the kitchen island, laying my head against the cool surface. (Grumbles) "Shut up Zak!"

Zak- Setting the plate on the counter as I walk around it to my brother, I examine him carefully. (Sighs Softly) Walking back over to the cabinets, I pull out a bottle of pain killers. "Here." I set two pills in front of him, with a glass of orange juice. "Take those."

Billy- I don't bother to argue and take the pills without complaint. (Mutters Softly) "Thank you."

Zak- (Nods) I go back to plating our breakfast.

Nick- I took Gracie out for a run, getting back I take a quick shower and head for the kitchen right after. (Hums Delightedly) "Smells Delicious." I give Zak a kiss and then look over Billy.

Jay- Aaron and I finally get up and make our way to the kitchen. "Shit."

Aaron- We see Nick is looking Billy up an down. (Mutters) "We are in trouble."

Nick- (Raises Eyebrow) "You are, but do you know why?" I continue to treat the deep lacerations that cover the broken Subs back.

Jay- Looking anywhere but at the more Dominant male. "You're taking care of our Sub?"

Aaron- "We used the Red Room without permission?"

Zak- (Shakes Head) "The Red Room is free for you to use, if you use it correctly. Obviously, you need to be taught the rules."

Jay and Aaron- We look between the two confused. "Rules?"

Nick- "Yes, rules. There are rules to BDSM and you didn't follow them, especially when it comes to your Sub." Looking at them once more. "That is why you are in trouble. When in the Red Room, your main priority is your Submissive, his pleasure and after care. You beat him until he broke, but never fixed him afterwards."

Aaron and Jay- Looking anywhere but at the head couple. (Mutters) "Sorry."

Zak- I place all the food at the eat in kitchen table as well as all the dishes and silverware. "Brunch is served."

Nick- Making sure Billy is alright, I clean up the medical supplies. "Until further notice you're not allowed access to the Red Room and after brunch the three of you will be marked and then you will all pack up your homes and move in, I want you here." Pausing for a few moments. "No it's not up for debate, it's an order."

Half Hour Later

Zak- I clean up all the dishes as Nick marks the others.

Nick- As Zak cleans, I take the time to mark the others as mine. Biting them all on the same spot of their left inner wrists as a black inked demonic mark appears on their flesh.

Aaron- Turning my wrist back and forth as I admire the mark. "Why this one?"

Billy- (Scoffs) "Do you even know what it is?"

Aaron- (Frowns) "No."

Jay- I answer for Nick. "It's called a Leviathan Cross. Not only is it inconspicuous and no one really knows what it means. Though it is meaningful for us, to a fan it's just a tattoo."

Nick- (Nods) "Very good Jay."

Zak- (Rolls Eyes) "Nick."

Nick- (Smiles Softly) "I know, sorry." Wrapping my arm around my mates waist as I give him a kiss.

Zak- I happily return the kiss, then turn my attention to the others. (Smiles Coyly) "Welcome home."