10) Laying Claim

Zakula Manor

Jay- I pull to a stop and shut off the car as I get out.

Aaron- Getting out myself, I glance over at Jay rather nervously. "You really don't think Zak...sorry Nick would mind us using the Red Room?"

Jay- Opening the back door as I lean in and grab ahold of our darling Submissive pulling him out. "No, Nick won't mind. If anything I know for a fact he wants us all under one roof...together."

Aaron- Jay literally has to drag our Sub inside, so I lock up the car and follow. "So he owns us too?"

Jay- Leading the way upstairs, struggling to keep a hold on Billy. "In a way. Normally Demons are lone wolves, but there are some Demons who travel in packs."

Aaron- The usually locked door clicks and swings open, I hold it as Jay enters with Billy. "So we are a pack."

Jay- Forcing Billy unto the couch as Aaron shuts the door. (Huffs) "Yes love, we are whatever our Master wants us to be."

Aaron- (Nods Understandingly) I look from Jay to our Submissive. "What should we try first?"

Jay- (Smirks) Looking around the room, I walk over and pick up a collar and a set of bondage cuffs. "Nick said to keep him collared. Do you like this one?"

Aaron- The collar Jay holds is thin and made of the finest black leather with little spikes. (Nods) "Definitely."

Jay- I hand Aaron the collar. "Do the honors." Kneeling in front of Billy whom now sits in a tight ball, I grab at his chained wrists. "I'm going to remove the chains now." I quickly undo the tight chains and replace them with the cuffs.

Aaron- While Jay has Billy distracted, I slip the collar around his neck and clip it into place. (Smirks)

Billy- (Frowns) Holding up my cuffed wrists. "How is this any better?"

Jay- Gently grasping his left wrist just beneath the cuff. "It's better, because these don't leave bruises and your other bruises can now start to heal." Leaning slightly, I kiss his hand. "If you behave, the cuffs will be removed tomorrow morning. Okay?"

Billy- (Nods) "Okay."

Aaron- Walking around as I look at the different toys, I pick up a whip. "Can we play with this?"

Jay- I look over to where Aaron is and see what he has. (Smirks) Getting up as I pull Billy to his feet. "Remember, we will never hurt you." I lead him over to the middle of the room and force his hands above his head, connecting the cuffs to the hanging ring. "So beautiful." With my claws, I literally rip his shirt into pieces as it falls to the floor at our feet.

Aaron- Standing behind the two as I run my hand down Billy's spine. "How long do you think it would take to break him?"

Billy- My eyes widen to near saucers. "What do you mean?"

Jay- Completely ignoring our Subs question as I glance from Aaron an back to Billy looking him up and down. (Hums) "Not long."

Aaron- Removing my hand from the silky smooth skin, I trail the tip of the whip down his spine as his only warning before I bring it down harshly breaking the skin repeatedly.

Billy- I didn't get much of a warning before literal pain burned cross my back. (Begs) "Please!"

Jay- The sound of the whip hitting skin and our Subs broken pleas filled the air. (Growls Lowly) Wrapping my hand around Billy's throat as I trail my lips along his jaw, my free hand shoved down his jeans and wrapped around his throbbing cock, stroking him.

Aaron- Twisting my fingers into Billy's hair as I whip him across the ass. "You gonna cum?"

Billy- The pain and the pleasure rolled through my body in heated waves. (Whimpers) "Please."

Jay- Tightening my hold on his throat as I press my lips to his. "Cum for us."

Billy- I go toppling over the edge into a white heat.

Aaron- Cleaning up the whip and putting it back, I walk over and see Billy's eyes are blown wide and glossed over. (Chuckles)

Jay- Removing the cuffs from his wrists, I pick him up and take him to the bed. (Smirks) "Beautifully broken."

Aaron- Walking up beside Jay as I wrap my arm around his waist. "And ours."

Jay- (Hums Agreeingly) Turning my attention to my other, I give him a kiss.

Aaron- I happily return the kiss.

Jay- Grabbing his wrists, I force him against the wall.

Aaron- I'm forced against the wall and it nearly knocks the air from my lungs. (Huffs)

Jay- Leaning my forehead against his as I force my knee between his thighs and press up against his clothed cock. "You looked so sexy while being in charge, but you are still Submissive to me."

Aaron- (Groans) I tilt my head, bearing my neck. "Yours."

Jay- (Smirks) Nuzzling his neck, I reach down between us and slip my hand beneath his jeans.

Aaron- His Hans tighten around my aching cock. (Moans Loudly) "Jay, please."

Jay- Removing my hands, I quickly help him strip from his clothes.

Aaron- Once naked, I help him strip from his clothes.

Jay- Pushing him back up against the wall, I grab at his thighs lifting him as I hold him in place.

Aaron- Wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. (Mutters Softly) "Are you really going to take me, here against the wall?"

Jay- Without warning, I shove two fingers within him. "Problem with that?"

Aaron- Arching within his hold as I roll my hips. (Whimpers) "No."

Jay- (Smirks) "Good." Using my fingers, I stretch an tease him a bit.

Aaron- He literally turned me into a shivering, moaning mess. (Begs) "Please, Jay..."

Jay- Removing my fingers, I align myself and thrust in.