7) The Ritualist Prt. 1

Las Vegas, Nevada/ Haunted Museum

3rd Person P.O.V- The GA Crew is sitting in the office at the Museum as Zak inventories, Nick does paperwork, Aaron is sketching and Jay is doing some research with the tv on as background noise.

Aaron- I see the logo pop up on the screen for the news. "Guys, listen!" Grabbing for the remote, I turn up volume.

Jay- Closing my book, I turn my attention to the tv.

Nick- Glancing up from all the paperwork in front of me, I turn my attention to the news.

Zak- Sitting back in my chair as I turn my attention to the tv. (Raises Eyebrow)

'Harvey- Organizing some papers in front of me. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I wish we were coming to you with good news tonight, but I'm afraid we aren't." Pausing for a few moments. "It is with a heavy heart that I say, we have lost one of our own to the killer."

Arthur- Picking up where my partner left off. "Our very own Julia Hill was following up on the story and was talking to the locals when she went missing." Taking a moments pause, before continuing. "She was found three days later brutally murdered..."

Harvey- Glancing down as I leaf through the papers between my hands. "We were able to retrieve the story that Julia was currently working on, here is what she had written so far..." Our imaging cuts as all across the state of Nevada, Julia's story lights up the people's screens.

Julia- My fellow citizens, I have been following this story since the beginning and am close to finding the truth of who the Ritualist really is! That's right, you the people have many theories and names for this heinous Murderer but only one truly fits! I've been putting his intricate pieces together, probably better than the police and know that his hunting grounds or his safe zone is Las Vegas. The police believe it is a one man job, but seeing the evidence first hand, I believe it is the work of a cult!'

Aaron- Shutting the tv off, right then and there.

Jay- We all look at Nick whom holds an overwhelmed Demon within his arms. (Sighs Softly)

Aaron- (Mutters Offhandedly) "We aren't a Cult!"

Nick- Aaron had broken the rather tense silence as we all look at him. "What did you just say?"

Aaron- Nick wears a rather contemplative look. "That we aren't a cult...why?"

Jay- My eyes widen. "In a way we are, just not publicly and it's to protect Zak."

Aaron- It finally sinks in. "Oh."

Nick- Holding the Demon in my arms as I rub his lower back in a soothing manner. (Smirks) "We are gonna do the same ritual and transition ourselves into Demons as well."

Jay- (Raises Eyebrow Inquiringly) "You mean to become members of a secret murdering cult!"

Nick- (Rolls Eyes) "Sure, but also so Zak doesn't have to face this alone."

Aaron- (Shrugs) "I'm in."

Jay- I don't have to think about it either. "Same, but what about Billy?"

Nick- (Hums) "He isn't getting a choice, he will be going through the ritual with us by force."

Aaron- Thinking about that for a moment. "So will he be a Dom like you or a Sub like Zak? Though I think with Zaks cocky personality they switched his Demon into an alter to stabilize him and his moods."

Jay- All we could do was stare at him. "Aren't Billy and I supposed to be the smart ones? Where did you learn that?"

Aaron- (Shrugs) "I'm adapting to the situation and I guess because Billy isn't here, I'm taking his place?"

Nick- "Whatever it is, I like the change and you may very well be right." Leaving it at that we begin to make plans for the ritual, later that night.