6) A Demons Master

Las Vegas, Nevada/ Zakula Manor

3rd Person P.O.V- After reworking the contracts with Travel Channel, Nick returned as co-lead Investigator. The LV PD are still looking for Billy who disappeared from a hiking trail. Jay and Aaron, moved into Zakula Manor with Nike and Zak as the Demon demanded what was his to be close.

Zak- After six hours of going over evidence our brothers go out for the evening to enjoy themselves, I begin cleaning up the mess made just for something to do.

Nick- Having been with Zak for as long as I have been, I knew something was up with him considering his rather fidgety behavior tonight. "Are you alright?" Standing in the door way with my arms crossed as I watch him.

Zak- Washing the last dish as I set it aside to dry. (Mumbles) "I'm fine." Picking up the hand towel, I dry my hands.

Nick- Not that I'm timing it or anything, but it shouldn't take six minutes to dry your hands. (Sighs Softly) Walking up behind him, I run my fingers down his spine. "Zachary..."

Zak- His touch sends shivers down my spine, setting the towel aside I turn to face him. (Hums)

Nick- Looking into his eyes, I see his inner Demon has begun to surface. "Don't hide from me." Resting my hand against his cheek, I watch as he begins to change before my very eyes. (Smiles Fondly) "There is my devious Demon."

Zak- (Smirks Smugly)

Nick- Zak smirks and shows me a mouthful of fang. (Chuckles) "Let me rephrase that smug and quirky." While he is momentarily shocked, I lean slightly and press my lips to his.

Zak- My eyes fall closed as I melt into the kiss, digging my claws into his shirt as I wrap my tail around his thigh. (Whines)

Nick- Pulling away with his bottom lip between my teeth and his hips firmly in my hands. "Upstairs, now."

Zak- I didn't have to be told twice as I shadow walk from the kitchen to our shared bedroom.

Nick- Zak disappears in a cloud of black smoke. "I have yet to get used to that ability." Turning off all the lights as I go and give some love to Gracie and Sofie, I get to our room and find my Demon stripped naked laying on the bed. "Someone is eager tonight."

Zak- (Whimpers) Shifting my position as I crawl to the edge of the bed on my hands an knees. "Please, Master."

Nick- Shutting the door behind me as I walk over to the bed and where my Demon kneels. "So beautiful." Running my fingers through his hair, I grab a fistful and pull harshly. "All mine."

Zak- Pain radiates through my skull as my head is forced back. (Gasps Sharply)

Nick- I press my lips to the side of his mouth, to his cheek, then to his neck where I bite at the sensitive flesh.

Zak- (Groans Loudly) Reaching up, I twist my fingers into my lovers hair.

Nick- I leave a trail of purpling bruises on his pale flesh, pulling away I push him down on the bed. "Stay."

Zak- Laying sprawled out on the bed, I watch my lover as he moves about our room.

Nick- I take my time and strip from my layered outfit, tossing it to the floor. Walking to the closet, I get out the metal cuffs and a couple toys. Walking back over as I climb unto the bed. "Tonight is about your pleasure." Before he could react, I have his wrists tightly cuffed above his head. (Smirks Smugly)

Zak- My eyes widen to near saucers as I pull against the metal. (Whines)

Nick- Sliding between his thighs, I pick up the vibrator and thrust it into him without warning.

Zak- (Gasps and Groans) My back arches.

Nick- I turn the toy on to a medium setting as I slip a cock ring on as well.

Zak- My insides begin to vibrate as pleasure dances through my veins. (Groans) Suddenly a sharp pressure envelops my aching cock. (Glares Heatedly)

Nick- Ignoring the glare, I turn the toy up to it's highest setting.

Zak- There is a harsh vibration that insults my insides. (Moans Loudly)

Nick- Thrusting the toy in and out of him at a torturously slow pace. (Bites Bottom Lip)

Zak- My back arches as my toes curl, I pull against the metal cuffs as he assaults my pleasure nerves taking me to the edge repeatedly but refusing my release.

Nick- I bring Zak to the edge five times in the course of two hours, never letting him topple over.

Zak- Sweat clings to our skin as the smell of sex hangs heavy in the air. (Whines) "Please..."

Nick- (Hums) "No." Removing the toy as I shut it off and toss it to the floor somewhere, digging my fingers into his trembling thighs I thrust within him. (Groans Lowly)

Zak- My back arches as my toes curl. (Moans Loudly)

Nick- Keeping a tight hold on his thighs, I thrust into him at a slow and rough pace, abusing his pleasure nerves. "Mine." I trail my lips along his neck and bite at the sensitive flesh.

Zak- I submit to my lover. (Moans and Whimpers) "Yours."

Nick- Removing the cock ring, I wrap my fingers around his throbbing cock. "Cum for me."

Zak- Pleasure burned through me in waves as I go toppling into a white heat. "Master!"

Nick- His orgasm forces me over the edge into my own.

Thirty Minutes Later

Zak- Laying curled up to Nick with my wings stretched out and my tail wrapped around his thigh.

Nick- Lazily running my fingers through his sweat slicked hair. "I love you Zackary."

Zak- Melting into my mate. "Love you too."