9) GA Crew Demons

Next Day

Billy- Lifting up my shackled wrists. "Is this necessary?"

Nick- Looking at the submissive a bit crossly. "For the time being, yes."

Billy- (Whines)

Aaron- (Snickers) Nick was a bit pissy with the attitude he was still receiving, but the rest of us thought it was kind of cute.

Nick- Ignoring his rather pitiful whines. "Jay please tell me you know what happened, because I believe something went wrong."

Jay- (Shakes Head) "For Zak it went wrong. For us it just went a tad sideways, but in a good way."

Nick- I gesture for him to elaborate.

Jay- Having my laptop already set up I click into the locked file, that is now for all of us. "Well, I'm sure you're still all aware of what a Kaodegan Demon is or more specifically a Draconic. Am I right?"

Nick- (Nods) "Yes, we are well aware. I'm sure that explains the majority of our attributes but not the black and red eyes nor the black an red veins."

Jay- (Smirks) "Ah, but it does. You see the black veins and red eyes are for the Dominant, while the red veins an black eyes are for the Submissive and if they have both black an red veins with an eye of each color they're considered a Switch."

Nick- Thinking about the information Jay has just given, I take a good look at him and he seems to bare the marks of a Dominant. Looking at Aaron, he bares the marks of a Switch and then looking at Billy he is most definitely a Submissive. "Most interesting."

Zak- A bit jealous of the way he looks at the others, I press against his chest and bare my neck. (Whimpers)

Nick- (Smirks) Nuzzling Zaks neck as I tease him with my fangs. "No, need to be jealous darling."

Billy- Seeing the way Zak is treated, makes me jealous and something within me wants to please Nick, even Aaron and Jay. (Whimpers and Whines)

Aaron- Hearing Billy, we all glance over at him. "Nick, can we please let him loose?"

Jay- Something within me wanted to claim both Aaron and Billy. (Growls Lowly)

Nick- I immediately recognized the look and growl of Jays. "Keep him collared."

Jay- (Nods) "Of course."

Nick- "And gentlemen, this stays quiet. If he goes running his mouth, he won't like the consequences nor will you."

Jay- (Hums) "Of course."

Aaron- Jay and I quickly unchain our Submissive. "Ours."

Billy- Once more I'm forcibly taken, though this time it's from the museum and to who knows where.

Zak- I watch my brothers take the other Submissive. "If our secret gets out, what is the chance we will survive this?"

Nick- Wrapping my arms around his waist as I nuzzle his neck. "Don't worry your pretty dark mind about it, we will survive this and anything...together!"