13) Utamaduni Prt. 2

One Week Later

3rd Person P.O.V- It took the crew a good week to get all their plans in order as they wanted to it right and not get caught so early in their game.

Death Valley

Jay- It took us a days drive out to our chosen location, we stay in an rv over night going over the finely detailed plans once more.

Next Day

Aaron- It's finally dusk as the sun sets over the sandy landscape that will soon be bathed in blood. Leaving the entrance of the cavern, I melt into the darkness and pick up my supplies as I lay the protection ruin and binding sigils. Setting my supplies to the side, I pick up twelve candles and place them around the pentagram.

Billy- I set up the four cameras that encircle the makeshift alter. (Sighs Softly)

Jay- With ten minutes of light to spare, we get dressed in our velvet cloaks as we feel our features shift revealing our true forms. (Smirks) We place on our masks and pull up our hoods.

Zak- Dragging the struggling girl from within the rv and quickly into the rocky cavern. (Hisses) "Enough, woman!" In her attempt to escape she gave me a sharp kick just below the knee and it was more of an annoyance than painful. I toss her head first into the nearest wall as she dazedly falls to the floor. (Huffs Indigently) Once more, I grab at her bound wrists and drag her over to the alter. Picking her up as I lay her on it and chain her down.

Jay- After Zak chains the the delirious girl to the alter, I strip her naked.

Nick- They all gather around the alter as I step out of the shadows, leather bound book in hand. (Smirks Sinisterly) "Tonight, your essence shall give us vitality and immeasurable strength." Opening the book as I flip to the correct spell, Latin falls from my lips as the energy connecting us begins to sing.

Aaron- Nick gives me my cue as the spell rolls off his tongue without a missing beat, I lift the charmed dagger above her chest and bring it down as her bones break and blood pours from the wound.

3rd Person P.O.V- They each take a turn putting the charmed dagger through their victims chest as bones continuously shatter and her blood stains everything it touches.

Six Hours Later

Nick- We clean up the mess, making sure nothing is left behind and then take the body, leaving it two miles from the nearest gas station, tied up on a make shift cross. (Smirks) "Let the mayhem ensue."

~Authors Note~

Utamaduni= The Ritualist