5) The Beginning

Las Vegas, Nevada/ Haunted Museum

(Four Weeks Later)

3rd Person P.O.V- Aaron, Billy and Jay continued on with their everyday lives as if nothing monumentally disastrous has ever occurred. They continue to work along side Zak as if he wasn't a Demon committing heinous crimes within the haunted walls of his infamous Museum.

Nick- Silently stalking a lone blonde from within the shadows, I sneak up behind her and inject her with a sedative. (Smirks)

Dungeon

Zak- After doing some paperwork, talking locations with the crew and startling some patrons, getting a text I head down to the dungeon where I find my mate. (Smiles Happily) "You brought me a treat!"

Nick- (Hums Pleased) "Yes, you've been so good lately and I know you're fond of blondes." Twisting my fingers into her hair as I pull it. "Isn't she pretty?"

Zak- The petite girl opens her dazzling blue eyes. (Nods) "So pretty!" Walking over, I give Nick a kiss. "Thank you."

Nick- Returning the kiss rather passionately. "You're welcome, now have fun." I leave him to work in peace.

Zak- Nick leaves, the dungeon door shutting behind him. (Smirks Darkly) "Just me and you beautiful!"

3rd Person P.O.V- The Demon set straight to work, toying with his victim as he picked up a dull bladed knife and slid it across her delicate skin splitting it open as her blood began to spill. The girls shrill screams rang in the air as the Demon carved deep gashes into her restrained bruise covered limbs and a pentagram just above her right hip.

Zak- Picking up a ceremonial dagger and holding it high above her. "This is just the beginning." Plunging the dagger into her chest, her heart stops beating.

Later That Same Night

Billy- Sitting in the office as Zak inventories some new possessed objects, the tv plays as background noise.

Aaron- Noticing the news is on. "Billy, turn that up."

Billy- Picking up the remote as I turn it up.

Jay- We all turn our attention to the reporter on the screen;

'Haley; Gesturing to the rather gruesome scene behind me. "As you can see ladies and gentlemen, for the LV PD it's far from a good night. Another body has been found with the same Ritualistic markings as the others, this poor girl had fallen victim to the Ritual Murderer that is still at large. There is currently no evidence, leads or a suspect at this time though every woman fitting this specific description is told to be careful and on guard." Pausing as an office comes to talk with me, handing me a blood covered letter. "Ladies and gentlemen, unlike with the other victims this time the killer has written us a note." Showing it to the camera. 'This is just the beginning!'

Billy- The live feed cuts and I lower the volume once more. (Mutters) "Wow."

Aaron- Turning back to my sketchbook. "Damn Zak, you sure do like fucking things up." Suddenly all eyes are on me. "What?"

Billy- Getting to my feet. "How? How are you so calm? How are any of you okay with this?"

Jay- (Sighs) "Weren't we already over this?"

Aaron- Sharing an unamused look with Jay. "I thought we were."

Nick- Glancing at the Warlock and our certified Geek. "Deal with him, before Zak does."

Jay and Aaron- Our eyes widen at the implied threat. (Nods) Though we really didn't get the chance too.

Billy- Crossing my arms over my chest defiantly. (Huffs) "Zak won't do shit to me!"

Aaron- (Shakes Head)

Jay- (Mutters) "Idiot."

Zak- Standing behind the talkative baboon, I raise my bat and hit him over the head effectively knocking him out.

Nick- Kneeling down to make sure he wasn't dead. (Sighs Heavily) "I'll shackle him up in the dungeon and Zachary...." I pause for dramatic effect. "We are keeping this one alive."

Zak- (Bows) "As you wish Master."

Nick- (Nods Curtly) They all get back to what they were doing as I take Billy down to the dungeon. (Huffs) If there is one thing Zak is right about; It's just the beginning.