Chapter 1 Fairy Reincarnation, Begins with a Bang

How long has it been since then? Since I have been left in this scrapped building, inside a waste container, I didn't have a clear grasp of time. My mother, The debts you left behind, I've paid if them all... even some of my organs have been pulled out. Sealed in concrete inside a drum can without a cover is the result of all that.

「Ahh...so hungry... so sleepy...」

Perhaps I'll die the moment I sleep, I cannot fulfill a humans three biggest desires. If I sleep and die, I think it will be easier because I won't suffer as much.

And so I decided to slowly close my eyes..........

The smell or refreshing wind hit my nose. Noticing the glare of bright lights, my consciousness slowly surfaces.

「Nyu–...did I... fall a.... ahhhhh..」[TL:just woke up yawning while talking]

I have always been in a state where I couldn't really sleep but I have probably slept like a log this time. Somehow I felt really great. moreover I don't feel hungry anymore, It feels kind of out of place having such a refreshing feeling compared to before.

「...hwaaa!?」

However, when I looked around I see the neighborhood has been transformed into a wonderful meadow and that is what welcomed me.

「...Hweee!?」

Why a grassland? No matter where I look there is only the bright gentle sun, and the forest that surrounds this area. The air is really fresh and delicious(?) that it feels like you can eat it with rice.

There is no place in japan like this... so it should be somewhere else.

For the time being let's confirm my appearance. But then I noticed that a bundled paper was left in my hand. Well I guess I should read it...

「Hmm now lets see what this is? [Because you were submerged in the sea while asleep, you have died. As a god I have reincarnated you in this world, I recommend that you lived freely to your heart's content. There is also some information in this paper about this world and you. (Unsure) PS: You did not even wake up no matter how many times I tried, so just consider this as an apology. I'm really sorry.] ... the way the god felt sorry sure feels like a child's prank that got out of hand and then was forced to be responsible for it.」

Roger that. So it's like that other-world reincarnation stuff right? But I haven't turned into a baby... As I have verified with my current body's eyes, this isn't my body. Nor is it the body of a human, it has something that only insects or birds should have, wings. They're still attached to a human-like body though. As for the face... I can't see it so I can't confirm it.

「wings... right... not to mention...」

This body seems kind of small now that I look around. It gives off the feeling of a dwarf. When standing in the meadows, The grasses around are almost as tall as my head. I am somewhat amazed at this.

I somehow know of such a creature.

「Have I... been reincarnated as a fairy?」

For now though I read what's on the paper, first is information about this world, then there are various things about my current condition.

The name of this world is "Avalon". A world of swords of magic where various creatures like angels and demons, gods and evil spirits seem to exist. Heroes and Demon lords also comes out from time to time. Status tables, also exist and It feels almost like an RPG, but if you die then it's a permanent game over.

And it seems that I have really been turned into a "Fairy". Why not a human? Is what I thought but, maybe there are some reasons behind it.

Maybe "It may not be a bad thing if you reincarnate as not a human right?". Or a possibility is that there are more incarnations of myself in other worlds as well. Perhaps they were born as humans, but it will be something that is going to seriously bring harm to this world. (Not sure about this)