Chapter 32 Subjugation Report

「Hou, so this is the town called Haval where master stays. It's already been a hundred years, but it seems that humans haven't changed their ways as they live」

「I won't know something like that since its only been 3 years since I was born, is there really no changes?」

「Well, there those that were rebuilt. But houses that have aged shows their own history as long as calamities or misfortune befalls them」

I see, so that means that the way of living of this world is moderate and almost unchanged. As expected, the standard of origin is different if compared to Japan which rapidly improves in just a matter of decades.

「Now then, let's go the Adventurer's Guild first as we have to submit a report on the result of subjugation and delivery of La Veil's husk to complete the request」

「Cast-off Skin~」

「It's an interesting thing with humans where they make use of my husk as tools」

「Because the one I'm with in town now is the living La veil, I can't really comment on that」

The moment I stepped inside the Adventurer's Guild, it was filled with liveliness unlike anything I've seen before. It gives off the same vive when I entered on Canaria's. Thinking that this is probably how it is normally as a standard of guilds, I can somehow see the similarities to all of them.

But well, we needed to join that long line connected to the reception corner. It sure is long. Both old men and youngsters some confused some frightened. Sweat glistening and scattering about, but it is not a beautiful sight at all. I don't want to enter that by all means.

「Master, I don't want to enter that long line of agonizing men」

「I also don't want to, so Arena please don't go over there」

「Eh~why~?」

Arena isn't nervous at all. Even if I have collapsed I still tried my best to stand in front of La Veil at that time to protect her, well, at that time I was overflowing with protective feelings for her though.

Nn~... I guess we will just have to wait until the number of people decreases.

「Nn, Oooohhhh Aidle you are already back, wait, you're number increased!!!!!」

(Do you seriously have to call out to me like that Guild Master...)

The moment when I was leading the two to the bar area, Drew-san came down from the second floor then raised a shout as he noticed me. Well, since the others are also wearing identical white robes, they do look a little suspicious, but are you some kind of idiot shouting at an adventurer who just returned?

「「「... ... ...」」」

Look, because of you everyone's attention is aimed here. Stop, seriously just stop. I should have just come right after noon. And I can tell that everyone is also staring at La Veil's assets without blinking. Because everyone would definitely be charred if this goes on, should we escape for now? And regarding Arena, I won't let anyone ogle her. I will blow them away.

「Oi, what happened Aidle, please report about it now!! Come over in my office!!」

Drew-san came over and grabbed my robe then tried to drag me away. What do you want with me dragging me along without permission?

「fuunn!!」

「Gohaa!!??」

Sexual Harassment is not permitted so panted a punch on his stomach. Following him while ignoring his suffering I went inside his office without his permission. Both La Veil and Arena also followed me along. Before I noticed, Rena-san was already behind us with a flushed look. Just how pitiful is this guild master going to be.