Chapter 28 The Dragon on the Hill

「Pi~ku~nick~♪ It's~a~pi~ku~nick~on~a~hill♪」

While listening to one of Arena's concert, we passed by several villages that was along the way before our destination. It seems that were are about to see our destination according to the villagers. We also found places where adventurers might have camped along the way.

「Ohh!!, Aidle, the hill, the hill」

「nn? Oh, you're right, still, that's one big creature staying there」

The Hill of Lizarl. My tension rose and I quickly moved out of the forest road into a flatland. That is what they call that hill. And it seems that I can also find towns beyond this hill. I guess the probability of adventurers from that town winning was high, is what they were told it seems.

Well then, There was one huge Red Dragon on top of the hill. The size in length is around 30m. On its forehead is something like a big jewel. Looking at that, it gives off a feeling of a complete being and is really beautiful.

The scenery around it is the other way around though. There burnt places on the hill, deep grooves and craters can also be found. There are also traces of blood here and there and that must be the place where a fierce battle happened. Did you really want to stay that much on that hill?

「Arena, I think this will be a much tougher fight than everything that we have faced before, but what would you like to do? Still want to do this together? 」

「Will do!!」

「You sure are spirited」

Well then, let's check it's status first.

La Veil (1653)  Lvl. 1024

Inherent Race: Red Dragon (Ancient Dragon)

HP: 38,543/38,543

MP: 19,666/19,666

ATK: 50,427

DEF: 82,934

MATK: 127,640

MDEF: 130,004

INT: 2000

SPD: 255,444

【Inherent Skill】Dragon Scales, Flame Prison

Skills: Draconic Magic (S) Fire Attribute Magic (S+) Body Difference Correction (A+)

Title: Descendant of Ancient Dragons

Uwaaaaaah!! A Rank would be trash if compared to this. Even a group of normal S Ranks would die more than once if faced with this. No wonder why the troops were reduced to that state. If it seriously attacked, forget getting burned, they would end up as ash. Even without its Inherent Skill, its normal skills are really strong.

Still, this is a female, this dragon. I wonder why the gender was displayed...

-Dragon Scales

『Increase Resistance to Attacks, It is more effective in resisting magic attacks』

-Flame Prison

『Skill unique to Red Dragons. Gives great amount of correction to fire skills and magic』

-Dragon Magic

『Magic that allows the use of breath attacks, flight magic, etc. The higher the Rank the more precision and power is increased 』

-Body Difference Correction

『The smaller the enemy the smaller the damage, Correction is Added to Defense』

「I wonder... If I can win?」

If it's status alone, then I can win. If it's about skill thought then I might actually lose. What's certain is that I can't fight this using my human form.