Chapter 2 The Town of Friendly Fairies

「Yup...Definitely Fantasy!!」

There were stupidly tall trees making it so that looking up would be a pain. Wrapped around the trees were Fairies houses that seem to have been made using natural things from the forest. The place was lit by the fairies' bodies that emitted gleams of light.

That is what was in the woods that we came through, but this space seems to be isolated by something, even the air in this space seems different. My Excitement is already going into overdrive...

The moment I was reincarnated I was definitely sent to an area close to this fairy village on purpose, Gods also do some good things every now and then. I probably would've died if I didn't meet Arena though.

「Scary...」

「Ah...Sorry... yoshi...yoshi...」

Because I suddenly let out a loud yell, Arena was slightly frightened. I cuddled her head immediately, 「there, there...」this should return the mood to before. Although we have just met, She won't think I'm a scary person right? I need to make sure of that.

And now, all the fairies who noticed Arena and I gathered towards us. Everyone was as tall as Arena, In terms of differences, it would be their colors and shades.

「Who's this?」

「A face I don't know?」

「Where, does she come from?」

「Arena's acquaintance?」

「A new Resident?」

「A visitor for the Queen?」

Only the last words caught my attention. Queen? Of the Fairies? However the curiosity of the fairies was really incredible and they bombarded me with questions. Arena was then lifted up by the fairies and made a 「Kyaa」noise. She seemed to be enjoying the attention and being lifted up.

A few minutes later, everything finally calmed down and they went away. Arena stood next to me and asked 「You okay?」with a concerned face. I'm fine just a bit tired from all that I replied. While we were talking someone came up to us and called for us.

Looking towards the voice, there was a fairy covered in full body armor excluding the face. Unlike other fairies, Her hair and eyes had shining rainbows within them with oscillating gradation and color. She has a really beautiful face like a goddess to match.

Looking at her anyone who could see could tell that she was of a different class. Giving off the bearing of a knight and carrying swords were the main indicators of that class.

「Greeting, My fellow fairy without a name」

「Ah...Hai! greeting... Um, who might you be?」

「I am a fairy serving under the Queen, thy name is Norn. For a newborn fairy your INT seems to be quite high which should really help the situation. Thy queen is waiting, would you please accompany me to meet her?」

「Of course desu, I also want to know about various things.」

Finally someone decent enough to talk to has come, But still this person seems to know that I was just born, Maybe she possess something like [Fairy Eyes] like myself. Let's have a peek at her status for a bit.

Norn(105) Lv. 125

Race: Elemental Master Fairy

HP: 720/720

MP: 6000/6000

ATK: 1052

DEF: 543

MATK: 830