Chapter 57 Naming: Special Arena Mode

Right now, it won't be an overstatement if you say that I'm at the peak of happiness.

「Aidle being smaller than me... really is a fresh and new experience~♪」

「Master, aren't you embracing me a little too strongly? The magic power being supplemented is also too big」

On our bed, I was hugged by the grown Arena behind me and I'm hugging the little girl with beautiful red hair in front of me. Both in front and behind me are angels. Oooooh, the love... the love is overflowing!!!.......

Arena right now closely resembles La Veil's image and style. The clothes clinging to her look erotic, and moreover the underwear they use in this world is strapped cloth......Nn~.

Also, her overall atmosphere has matured as an effect of that skill so she now has a big sister temperament, and loves hugging me like a hug pillow. This might become a habit.

Let me say this clearly, I feel like I'm about to enter a world that I should not. My brain feels like it is going to turn to mush when she whispers in my ears......hyah~!

「Yo, you, what are you doing Arena?」

「Nothing~ It's Aidle who would always do this you know? Or maybe are you embarrassed that we are doing this in reverse?」

......Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Oooooooooooohhh!! I, I want to attack!! I want to cling on that innocent body!! My head was now filled with fluffy feelings, so much so that I felt like it was going to explode from too much happiness! Calm down me!! O look to the front and have my heart at ease watching the girl I am hugging...

「...Why are you looking at me with that creepy face?」

......Yesh.

「Will you call me Onee-chan, La Veil?」

「Isn't there a big difference between our ages?」

No, you see... when looking at you right, aren't you looking just like a cute little angel? Your hair also grew all the way to your feet, and there's no sign of split ends on it, not to mention the silky white skin that would be shown if you took off your clothes.

I am quite confident that I wouldn't be able to resist and take you away if you asked me right now. Ahhh, this is useless. Wherever I look, that forbidden door is looming to be opened... But, I decided to change the topic to stop my delusions from running wild.

「And so, that person over there is the Hero right?」

I pointed at the object that was spring bound by light in the corner of the room. Then Arena manipulated something with her fingers.

「Yup, I'm binding him with my power right now. And on that note, it's just the right time to hand over the ownership of the binding to you, Aidle」

「......how do I say it, is it because I am more familiar with fairy magic than you are?」

Even though I've already heard about it earlier,『Limited Growth』 is really strong. Even if my INT hasn't moved from 7100, the current Arena got over 10000 INT. And even if it's only on the scale of one day, she would be able to use fairy magic almost without limits. Even if you win by status difference, she would still be that great of a threat.

◇――――――――――――――――

And so, I have decided to name this state of Arena as 『Special Arena-chan Mode』. I didn't really know what to do with it? The name of her state was actually included but I didn't know of it you know?

So I named this state of Arena 『Special Arena-chan Mode』. There is nothing else other than that right? I'm settling with that, and then I didn't really know what to do with that other thing?