Chapter 34 Festival: Participation before the Show and The Party's Name

「And because of that, you need to go the plaza now!!」

「...Ui~su...」

The day has not started yet... Rena-san, so early... I'm still sleepy. Just look at the Inn Lady's daughter's face that I can see from outside the room. She looks so pitiful making a big yawn with droopy eyes.

Besides, right now I'm in fairy form. It was good that I woke up immediately after hearing them knocking on the door. I quickly humanized and put on my robe then placed Arena inside it. Because La Veil was also covered in futon they probably won't notice the difference.

「Then, is it fine if I prepare after waking up those two and go」

「Yes, I'll be counting on you for that ok? 」

Ah... I'm still so sleepy. After looking at Rena-san san that hurriedly left, the Inn Lady's daughter also bows down and closes the door. Now then, I wonder what's happening so early in the morning.

「Are~na~ can you humanize now, you can continue sleeping after that」

「...Nn~... Hui~」

While saying that, I was poking Arena's stomach from inside my hood. She then went out and humanize and her state after that is where she was still showing her stomach while looking drowsy. She was extremely cute as it is, then I heard a groan saying 「Master~」 that was also really cute... Woops... dangerous, really dangerous...

I seated Arena on the side of the bed then covered her in a robe. Next is La Veil. It's much easier to wake her up, is what I think.

I peel off her futon until I can see her face. I then came close and whisper on her ears.

「La Veil~ Get up... If you don't, I'll beat you up thoroughly」

「What did I do!! ... ... Ah, I was having a good dream you know? 」

La Veil got up in an instant and seated in a defensive position. But when she realized that she was still in bed, she relaxes and released a deep sigh. I gave my morning greetings as if nothing happened.

「Good morning La Veil」

「Muu... Umu... Good morning」

「I know it's bad waking you up this early, but I need to go to the plaza, can you come with me while carrying Arena on your back?」

「An appointment is it. Fine, here Arena, you can sleep while grabbing on my back. A child grows much bigger if they get more sleep.」

「Wafuuu~... Umu~~」

I want to enjoy more of this wonderful sight, but I have to hurry. Drew-san is probably waiting.

When I arrived at the plaza, I found Drew-san of the adventurer's guild, the merchant's guild's Hilte-san, The Lord Dabble-san and his son Sigurd. Behind them are each of their staff and soldiers. At the center of the plaza was a giant Iron platform with a really wide base. Grooves were dug out from several intervals spreading out to hold onto the entire frame. There were hundreds of containers and tables that were fitted in the grooves.

「Sorry, for calling you out so early in the morning」

「It's fine, so should I place that in the platform you set up?」

「Yes, can I ask you of that?」

「Aye aye」

Because they want to make this grand, they asked me to place the Red Dragon for them. After confirming that everything along with the cloth for covering is in place, all the staff evacuated from the platform. It is scheduled that it will be put in display by noon. Well, if I suddenly put this out in a crowd, it would probably result in a panic.