Chapter 29 Fairy VS Red Dragon

『Let us begin!!』

A sudden breath attack was released. Aidle tries to evacuate to the skies immediately, but the speed of the breath was faster than expected. A beam like a laser was fired was fired from La Veil's mouth. At that point she realized that avoiding was impossible so she turned around and intercepted it.

「Blaze, Penetrating Flame!!」

I intercepted it with a powerful magic. I shot it with a spear clad in in blue flames. When the high speed projectiles collide with each other, the blue flame pierced through and proceeds towards La Veil. The scattered breath rained down the hill burning everything in the surroundings.

『Something like that is no enough to stop me!!』

La Veil increase the breaths power making it thicker. The flame spear was immediately swallowed, but that gave enough time for Aidle to flee to the skies. What was left at the place it hits was an empty spot.

(It would be bad if we continue this fight on the ground... Arena might get involved in the offshoots)

Aidle was relieved that the angle of the breath was going downhill and straight to the ground, and if the angle was off even a little and flew straight to a nearby village the result would definitely be a huge mushroom cloud, the thought of what would happen would not even be funny at all. And if in some way Arena got caught on that she would definitely be dead.

『Air combat is it? Certainly, if we continue this on ground even if it's not my intension to do so, the terrain around here would definitely change.』

La Veil jump and flew to the skies. This is now the beginning of a fight for Aerial Domination of Fairy and Dragon. Aidle takes out weapons from her space storage while letting it float on the air. She then manipulates it using Fairy magic to surround La Veil. La Veil grins while looking at the sigh.

『Do you think something like this would even hurt my scales and my strong defense?』

「I don't think they, but it will be painful if they your soft spots right like your eyes or softer scales?」

『Nuu, you are just annoying me!!』

The weapons floating moved towards La Veil aiming various weak points. They aimed her eyes, inside her mouth, wing membranes, back of elbows and knees, but all of them were just shattered.

「Well I did expect that, you probably won't even be scratched by normal weapons.」

『Don't even bother with that. Still, the way you use your magic is interesting, but something of that level won't work against me! Next is my turn!』

From where La Veil was floating, she swings down her claws sending air slashes towards Aidle.

「Oi, what the hell is with that attack!」

As Aidle was avoiding the storm of air slashes, La Veil takes a stance. Then several flame bullets surrounding her wings formed.

『Breath and Flame Magic, inproved by Dragon Magic and Flame Prison's correction, let's see if dust will even remain after you take this!!』

An array of attacks was unleashed. Along with a super-fast Breath were countless fireballs went towards Aidle. Although she flew higher to avoid it, 「You must be kidding right, homing? 」

The attacks that were supposed to be linear all bent and chased after Aidle. Then all the attacks hit the small fairy.

It created a huge explosion in the sky. The color of smoke was like that of an erupting volcano. La Veil looked at the collision point and thought that with such power there is no way that a small creature like that could endure.