Chapter 19 Knight Leader VS Fairy

This time, a member of the knights was in charge of signaling the start of the battle. I took out a new Iron Sword from my back, while Darius held his two-handed sword with both hands. You don't see something big like that too often. The blade alone is longer than my height. By the way, Darius is twice as tall as my current height. If you look at us from a different perspective, it would look like a child fighting their father.

「The conditions for winning will be, surrender, losing consciousness or death. Any form of attack will be allowed and there is no time limit.」

「Got it」

Darius takes a stance by lowering his waist and turning towards me, focusing on me. It a gaze that was trying catch any movement from me. Honestly, being stared at by a mass of muscles like him is disgustingly scary.

「Begin!!」

「Ooooh!!」

Oh, despite being so heavy, he moved with incredible speed. The wind pressure alone feels like it would blow me away, but well, I don't feel like avoiding.

(Image of having a weight much heavier than my enemy's...)

The giant sword was sent towards me along will all his mass and power. I also lowered my stance to receive the sword attack. I consumed magical power to dissipate the shock from impact, but I also used fairy magic, which doesn't use magic power, so that my magic consumption would drastically decrease.

Gooo!!!

I stepped forward and received the heavy blow. I also erased the wind pressure it caused.

「Good, you received that well...」

「That still seems to be light though, are you really not holding back?」

「Then I'll be more serious!!」

He struck at me with his sword as many times as he wanted. I was pushed a little and even dropped down on one knee... Sorry~. It actually so light it feels like he is only tapping me. But you see, winning so easily isn't really fun to look at, you know.

Looking at the audience I can see Melchora looking worried, Vannua-san looking anxious and Earl Astel was groaning. After a while it reached to the point when Melchora had a look as if she was about to cry. Well I guess I can understand how she would hate being the wife of this person, even if he was stronger than her father.

「You annoying little girl! Just blow away already!!」

Darius continued swinging his sword towards me trying to smash and crush me, but I parried it and moved back for a bit. I can still continue playing along but I got tired of it.

「Uwah, you sure are amazing, little girl...」

As I was taking a stance, he followed up with an attack, but I dodged it sideways. Well, he didn't stop and ended up crashing into a wall. Ahhh, it was such a splendid wall. Look there, looks like everyone was troubled by that. I guess I should have been careful about my position.

「Damn you... Quit moving around so I can crush you!!」

「Well, can't you just attack me with more focus?」

I take out a red cloth from my storage because it seems interesting. Darius realized I was making fun of him, so he came chasing me again. I waved the red cloth away from him. Doing that made Arena really excited. Currently, I'm imitating a bullfighter. He sure looks like a cow trying to stab and slice me by thrusting himself continuously, right?.

「 Quit moving around you stupid!!」

「I don't really want to stop though even if you show me that red face of yours... well let's continue~ come, hit me here~」