Chapter 69 Words of the Heart

It has already been a week. And today will be the start of the great migration of beast-men. The area before the royal castle was filled up with beast-men that were gathered from all over the country, and everyone was waiting for a representative to stand on the podium. They have all been told that their country will be rebuilt in a new land, and they all want to know who will be leading it, and they don't have any clue as to who it was.

「Umm, who do you think they will come? 」

「Hmm......well, it might a son or a daughter of a tribal chief. Though I would be with peace of mind follow if it was a lineage of the white baron Sophia-sama...」

And many more expectations like that were spread out. Among those that were mentioned, Forna's name didn't come out, and that everyone thought that her age is still too young to do something like this, and in comparison to her older sister, the second princess, everyone thought she would not be good enough.

And that's why everyone only mentioned about other tribal chief's sons or daughters, or the names of other powerful individuals that have the capabilities to lead them.

And then, what happens behind the scenes......

「......Anou, Forna. Do you want me to speak to them in your stead? You can also just stand next to me, you know? 」

「nononnoono, I, I, I can, I can do, thi, this, this you know」

「Sorry, as expected, even I won't know what to say to everyone......」

The person in question was stuttering, and was shaking from too much nervousness. Her teeth begin to chatter and cold sweat could literally be seen overflowing from her. Is it really normal for beast-men to sweat that much......?

For the time being, everyone from 『Fairies Banquet』 gave her a hug to calm her down and let her relax, and with that her tail that was outside their hug was going wild. Even if she tries hiding her emotions like a cat...... it was all meaningless, due to the power of how her tail waves around as if it was going to detached.

「Nn~ want to hold hands and come out together? 」

「Iyaiya master. Even if you suggest that, I don't think it would really do――」

「「Let's raise the tension!! 」」

「「No, calm down!! 」」

Forna's shivering has finally calmed down when Arena grabbed her hand, though Arena played around for a bit holding her hand and letting go. Eh, was it fun.

「Why are you all still playing around...... Everyone is eagerly waiting, you know? 」

「Naa, we will be out as soon as possible」

The king along with Magenta-san came to call for us. That's right. We can't have everyone keep on waiting for too long. When I look at Forna, she made a gulp for a bit. Yosh, it seems like her resolution is now firm.

It was finally the moment that all the beast-men present were waiting for. There were the figure of 4 people coming up front... but none of them were of the people they were expecting to appear.

There was the figure of a little girl in between them and was holding hands with two of the three others.

「Forna-sama......」

「It's Forna-sama......」

At that moment, everyone felt anxiety and was discouraged about that fact. Many of them have also showed dissatisfied expressions on their faces. Forna could feel the disapproval already and cold sweat again began dripping from her back,