Chapter 76 Day 27 The Hot Spring felt great

「It's Aidle-sama......」

「Oooh... Aidle-sama......」

The next day, as a trial run, I went out with Arena and La Veil. Nn~ this is a good place, Ladaria that is. The whole country is like a huge forest, but the space is well divided and is gentle to the eyes. The air felt great which is similar to Fairy Town, and the country looks like it was covered by a green carpet. The sound of the running watermill also gives off a wonderful ambiance. It makes me want the fairies to come over to play.

「Ahhh...... she's so cute......」

「They are like goddesses......」

.........Un.

「I think it's a good time to stop escaping from reality already?」

「What is it La Veil. I couldn't hear you, what are you talking about~Ahahaha!!」

「Well, but, you see...... being the center of attention like this is kind of awkward.」

That's right. It's even more of a pain for me. I am already having the urge to yell out to make everyone stop. But at the same time I don't want to betray their expectations. Ah how frustrating.

Probably understanding how I feel, Arena held my hand.

「Aidle, let's become fairies?」

「......Ah, that would probably make things better. La Veil, we will disappear for a bit」

「Ah, that's cheating, master!?」

And so I changed into my fairy form. If I don't want anybody to see me, Fairy magic will automatically activate to make me disappear. After that, the two went to see the cityscape while hiding inside La Veil's hood.

「Alright, La Veil, GO~♪」

「Goー♪」

「Seriously......」

La Veil kept on walking for a while. She went around seeing various places like the guilds and government offices. After walking a bit more seeing almost all the establishments, they concluded that everything is fine.

「Oh, that place is......」

They discovered a certain house in the distance. Canvases could be seen over the window and a signboard was placed in front of the house labeled『Rubirith's Painting Class』. Ohh, so he's teaching how to paint now.

「La Veil, let's go over there」

「Alright. Alright I get it. That's why stop pulling my ears」

The entrance was closed, but when we took a look inside, we found the figure of Rubirith who was a number of teaching students and elderly people. He was also seems to be livelier than we have expected. It seems like he has managed to make a living on his own.

The three were watching the scene take place while drinking World Tree Honey Juice. Everyone shows their work to Rubirith. The well received ones were praised, while others were given advice on what to improve, and everyone soon gone home happily carrying their work.

The last person who was left behind was a Rabit-eared Girl. In front of her is a blank canvas, and it seems like she still haven't started painting.

「I wonder what's wrong?」

「How about going over there?」

「Alright, let's go」

Along with Arena, we flew and landed on the girl's lap then showed ourselves. At first the girl blinked a few times and then reflexively covered her mouth. It seems like she didn't want to create a loud noise. Only her long and slender ears were moving about as a reaction. Her bright red eyes also resembled that of a rabbit.