Chapter 79 Day 74~88 Growing up in a different way

Two weeks have passed from the time Forna started her repeated leveling up and mock battles. It was quite surprising to see how she was able to adapt to fighting monsters in just a week, and to the point that she is now able to easily subjugate any weak monsters she encounters.

When it comes to mock battles, it seems like she's talented with swords and she was even able to win a few battles with no magic. Seeing this, I think it's a really big improvement.

「Nonono, I think Forna is quite talented, you know? A normal person won't be able to easily improve just like that, you know?」

「Hmmm...... Maybe it's because she continuously moved her body along with increasing her level?」

Ah, there's also that way of thinking. Well, normally, people raise their skills according to their levels after all.

「Even so, it's still not enough even with your current level. The status difference is still too high, it still isn't enough.」

「Unn~~ Having a child's body is really~~~~」

Her level is already 150, however her current status is only a third of the status of Ojas. It probably increases as the person gets older. However, that's something we can't do at the moment.

「I understand your feelings of urgency, however we need to do what we can. Forna's average status is gradually increasing, so we will continue doing mock battles as before. We might discover something to cope with the difference as we continue.」

「U, Un!!」

And so the days continued with her working hard. Once every two days, we would take a bath at a nearby lake. We were also feeding her with lots of food because Forna is still just a growing child. I think she will have an amazing figure when she grows up in the future and I'm looking forward to that.

「Now then, let's begin. I am ready to receive you no matter where you start!」

「Hai!!」

Right now, Forna's sword skill is D. Since she started without that skill even existing, it could be considered a tremendous progress.

I don't really have to move much if it's only at that level, so Forna will need to use many tricks in order to cover for the difference. She tried using feints, throwing sand, throwing swords, and many others.

And right now, magic is also added to Forna's arsenal,

「That was quite a surprise. It is impressive how you were able to come up with such nasty tactics.」

「But, I still wasn't able to beat Aidle......」

「Well, don't you think that it would actually be quite effective if you used against someone else? In a traumatic sense that is...」

What Forna showed me was a really nasty way to fight which surprised even me. And yes, even with magic included, she isn't able to win against me. However, if it was against Ojas, he would probably suffer a lot from such attacks so I could now see hope for Forna's victory. She tried a lot of nasty tactics when fighting me, however none of those were able to succeed against me.

「The results of your daily efforts are now showing results. And based on that, I think that Forna is quite suitable to be a commander.」

「You, you think so?」

「Forna~amazing~♪」

「......Ehehe~」

The two of us happily stroked Forna's head while praising her. However, it wasn't yet the time to be relieved, not until this situation ends. The Forna has grown a lot since the start. I don't want to end up with the responsibilities of a king after all.