Information !

Basic info:

So, before y'all start reading this story, I first wanna thank you for actually wasting your time for this. This is my first BNHA fanfic, so please please please don't be a meanie to me [I'm currently working on an Aizawa x Reader story]. Also, all of you, don't fucking spoil the Anime or Manga. Comments will immediately be deleted and the person will get blocked.

Story idea :

I came up with this idea myself.

Character names :

Before someone's going to be rude to me etc. I want to make clear that I looked up how to spell all the names, because the fandom is confusing as hell.
(e.g.: some people say Bakugou instead of Bakugo.)
I'll also put some OC's here bc Class 1-C needs more students istG.

Language :

English is not my first language, so I apologize for any grammatical mistakes or misspelled words! I'll try my hardest.
If you see any grammatical mistakes or misspelling, correct me without being rude (if you even want to correct me, that is).

Shinso family :

Aizawa will NOT be the dad of Hitoshi and (Y/N). The parents of them will be Hajime Shinso and Mihoko Shinso:

Hajime Shinso; Hitoshi's and (Y/N)'s father, Mihoko's Husband. His Quirk is 'No Sleep'. He never sleeps, meaning that he never feels exhausted or tired.

Mihoko Shinso; Hitoshi's and (Y/N)'s mother, Hajime's Wife. Her Quirk is 'Brainwashing', like her son's quirk. The only difference between these two Quirks is, that she has to touch the victim in order to control them.

[Artist: KEIID on Twitter]

Also, I really wanted to write a little about Eri in this fanfic, but due to lack of information about her, I won't. Sorry to disappoint the Eri fans :(

Relationship [Y/N and Bakugo] :

The relationship will not be quick and rushed. I don't like that type of fanfiction so, yeah. Don't expect me to publish only 8 Chapters, in which Bakugo and (Y/N) will fall in love outta nowhere.

Now, be honest to yourself: Would you want to date a guy, that curses and literally bullies everyone all the time (not to mention his ego). No, you wouldn't.

Like when the heck did the development happen??? They meet and boom, they suddenly love each other and want to be together with each other forever. Uhm, hun no.

Updates :

I feel so damn motivated writing that fanfiction. I hope I'll be able to update one chapter or two a week. Before y'all comment "But two chapters a week ain't that much."
Guys, it is, considering how many words in total I write. It's normally something between 1000 words till 1500 words.
That's a lot for me. Perhaps, I'll even write a longer chapter ;)

Warning :

I have no idea if I'll ever write smut. If I do, I shall burn in hell... ANYWAYS, expect a lot of swearing, fluff, flirting etc.

Now, enough with that chitchat. Have fun reading the story! Thank you again <3

- Bakubitxh